Ready to Rock...- Mtbr.com
    roar

Ready to Rock...

Or at least ride on some! Hi friends. I thought I would post a few pictures of our Fruita/Moab trip so far. We spent the first couple of days riding fun singletrack in Fruita. Then we came on over to Moab. Tuesday we rode Flat Pass. A first for me. Yesterday Amasa back, and today Porcupine Rim. Looks like the ride for tomorrow is Soverign, and then LPS on Saturday. Then its back to 50 degree weather and rain in Boise!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Whenever I haul a$$ I have to take two trips.

just a man
    Great pics. Tell Gary to disregard my voicemail from today!

King of the Barneys
    Love it, you guys! Tear it up for those of us who are sitting here riding the same ole, same ole.

CDB
    May your trails be narrow, crooked, lonesome and dangerous, leading to the most outrageous adventures. Paladin

mtbr member
    No problem on the voicemail Craig.. Let's hook up when we get home...
    Here are some extra shots that have already been posted but worth posting again...
    The mini-digicam died on the 2nd day so the photo quality is not the best...

Attached Images Attached Images

rolls on 26's
    Jun 2006
    ohhh man that single track looks ridiculously fun. I may have to make a trip to fruita just for that. That trail on a big bike=some serious speed

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Hey Gary & SJ.......

Have you two ridden Holy Cross trail near Grand Junction yet? That trail looks to be alot of fun......been to Fruita a couple of times but since HC is a recent trail addition I haven't ridden it yet.

Supposed to be 72 degrees/w sun in Boise tomorrow......we aren't suffering.

mtbr member

Yo

Last year we tried to find Holy Cross in GJ during the FFTF but got hopelessly lost. Earthpig and company did find it however and said it was an AWESOME trail! One of the most fun he's ever done. We'll be back in a few weeks and hope to do more of the GJ trails and the Western Kokopelli trails also...
    Today was a rain day. We got started on Sovereign, went for about half an hour and turned around when a thunderstorm started to roll in...
    The oddest thing about this trip is the number of unicyclists out on the trail. We passed and watched about 15 of them on Porc Rim and watched them as they hit all the drops and most of the climb. We even saw one climb up the last stream uphill rock section on Porc Rim that I've only seen ridden once on a bicycle. Those guys are freakin' amazing!

TRAIL KUBUKI CORNDOGGER
    Quote Originally Posted by flipnidaho
    Those guys are freakin' amazing!
    Unicycles are the new singlespeeds. Er... big bikes. Er... trail rigs. Er... cross bikes. Er... Baggie shorts.

Here's Largo catching 8 feet of air (he stuck the landing) in Caballero Canyon.
    Nobody cares what kind of bike you ride.

Sheepherder/Cat Herder Moderator
    mucho grande criadillas
    ...building wherever they'll let me...

mtbr member

Hmmm?

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedCrank
    Unicycles are the new singlespeeds. Er... big bikes. Er... trail rigs. Er... cross bikes. Er... Baggie shorts.

Here's Largo catching 8 feet of air (he stuck the landing) in Caballero Canyon.
    What's up with the other guy in the picture, is he taking a piss?
    Careful G, the state of Idaho may attempy a six month sting operation if you don't watch out. I would hate for them to take away your bicycling license!
    BoiseBoy

Members who have read this thread: 0