Pump Track+ Snow =Fun- Mtbr.com
    TERVOR THE GREAT

Pump Track+ Snow =Fun

And some pain too...

My knee vs. stem... Stem wins

Kyle vs. berm... Berm wins

Chris vs. Gravity Gravity really really wins in this one...

What you aren't seeing is the literally hundreds of crash free laps we put in in the last few days, but these were way funnier.

But the track does indeed work just fine with snow. It just takes some getting used to and a bottle of ibuprofen for later.

Trevor
    I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.

just a man
    Those were great. Way to get out there before the rain washed all the snow away.

TERVOR THE GREAT
    I found the one of chris to be the funniest thing on earth.

by the way, the hulls gulch area is rideable. Mostly frozen, and if not, it's only soft and not muddy anywhere i encountered besides lower red cliffs trail.

Monte Su Bici Maldita
    WOW!!! First my brother thinks you are gay, and I can't really argue w/ him. Second, I think you need to learn how to turn. Sticking your foot out like that actually doesn't help you keep traction, yet it actually makes you loose traction, and is used if you loose traction to catch yourself and if you stick it out to Estonia like that, it will never work.
    '06 Specialized Demo 8 II * '10 Specialized Pitch Pro * '09 Haro Steel Reserve * '70's Guerciotti SS

just a man
    That sounds pretty close to flaimbaiting to me....however:

I can personally attest to falling on my a$$ many times going through turns "wrongly" - with and without the inside foot down. My pumptrack is slicker than a snotty doorknob in the turns right now, and I'm pretty sure anyone could slam themselves down trying to rail them.

TERVOR THE GREAT
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbykr06
    WOW!!! First my brother thinks you are gay, and I can't really argue w/ him. Second, I think you need to learn how to turn. Sticking your foot out like that actually doesn't help you keep traction, yet it actually makes you loose traction, and is used if you loose traction to catch yourself and if you stick it out to Estonia like that, it will never work.
    It was in an attempt to run out of it. At that point there was no saving it, especially considering the knee to stem contact.

Just wondering, why is it you have to critique my every more? I ****ing put my foot down as I crash going around a corner covered in snow and ice. Jesus.

Get a life.

Monte Su Bici Maldita
    Quote Originally Posted by DelTaco
    It was in an attempt to run out of it. At that point there was no saving it, especially considering the knee to stem contact.

Just wondering, why is it you have to critique my every move? I ****ing put my foot down as I crash going around a corner covered in snow and ice. Jesus.

Get a life.
    Actually you put your foot out way before you even went into that turn. Second, why do you insist on making yourself look like a total 'badass'. If you don't know what I am talking about, I can bring up just a few of your own words, posts, and photos if you want to see what I am saying. And to let you know, when you make contact w/ your bike, it doesn't mean you are just going to crash, it just means you are RIDING your bike the way you are supposed to. This bruise on my knee right now did come from "stem to knee contact" and stem to frame contact, yet you don't see me showing it off, nor do you see me crashing afterwards.

And you are not destroyer of worlds, yet you are destroyer of the positive outlook on mountain bikers as a whole. So just leave the destroyer of worlds position up to fluffy:

'06 Specialized Demo 8 II * '10 Specialized Pitch Pro * '09 Haro Steel Reserve * '70's Guerciotti SS

TERVOR THE GREAT
    I put my foot down because I landed the roller gap in ice coming into a berm. It's slick.

End.

Members who have read this thread: 0