pump track primer- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Good job! pump track primer

I know this is pretty last minute...but...

steve parrish is coming over to my house tonight about 6:30 with a few of his bikes. He is going to help fine tune the track and help with pumping skills. If anyone is interested please come.

I live in nampa and would love to see you here. Give me a call at 250-7791 and i will goive directions. It should be a lot of fun
    I just don't understand my wife....she thinks its nuts to ride when the temperature is in the 20's....go figure

just a man
    Thanks for the invite, I am sure I would benefit from such a clinic. However my other home projects (the neglected ones) are getting full attention at present since the spousal unit pulls some weight around these parts. Have fun and take some pics though!

mtbr member
    Crash burn and Steve Parrish came over this evening. We had lots of fun reveling in pump track love. Playing cops and robbers is a fun/exhausting game to play too. Thanks to both of you for the fun. Also thanks to both for some really helpful insights into ways to fine tune the pump track.

The enthusiasm is now picqued again and I look forward to further expansions in the spring....or maybe sooner.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I just don't understand my wife....she thinks its nuts to ride when the temperature is in the 20's....go figure

just a man
    Alright - after all the enthusiasm I heard over the phone from C_B and lv2ride, I guess I need Steve out at my place to consult as well. Maybe lv2ride and/or CBro can assist with the consulting engagement arrangements? I've also taken the 24" bmx idea to heart as well, combing eBay and the Redline site.....

Hoops - Big and Small

Night Pumpin

Man I forgot how late it was by the time I started railin the Redline and it was time to go home

Anybody reading this post and is thinking about moving quickly up the learning curve in either riding or building a Pump Track your man is Dirt Dart Steve Parish.

This guy had me manualing between rollers in 10mins.

Steve is such a great teacher, if you can get up to Tam this weekend and take his clinic you will be a better biker for it.

http://www.tamarackidaho.com/?id=506#dirtdart

King of the Barneys
    I haven't seen Steve all summer ever since he got important and started "working" up at Tamarack so much, and hanging with the zillionaire.. But I hope I still have some capital in the account to give him a call, and I'm sure that if he can, he'd be happy to come over to the Parker Casa Mas Grande...and Mirror Pond or Alaskanns wouldn't hurt your chances a bit.

CDB
    May your trails be narrow, crooked, lonesome and dangerous, leading to the most outrageous adventures. Paladin

King of the Barneys
    yeah, but does he have to wear those goofy skate lids all the time?

CDB
    May your trails be narrow, crooked, lonesome and dangerous, leading to the most outrageous adventures. Paladin

Members who have read this thread: 0