Proof that cows can fly- Mtbr.com

Jan 2005

Proof that cows can fly

Yes, it's true, and I even have pictures to back up my claims.

Don't bother reminding me that I have a retarded look on my face. I'm well aware. I was saying moo.

So that was my Halloween. Try to beat that.

Trevor
    Last edited by DelTaco; 11-02-2006 at 09:16 PM.

Jan 2005
    Hmmm, 2 out of 6 pictures are showing up for me. I'll try to fix it.

EDIT: It's working for me now.
    Last edited by DelTaco; 11-02-2006 at 09:17 PM.

just a man

Air Bovine

Classic pics, loved em.

Still got the "Tervor The Great" shovel in the toolshed, gotta get that back to you.

Barneys Unite!
    Cow-abunga.

Looks like some kind of weird Spetznatz camoflage suit.

Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombin4X
    Classic pics, loved em.

Still got the "Tervor The Great" shovel in the toolshed, gotta get that back to you.
    Guess so... I'm working on the track this weekend. Not sure when yet, but it will happen. maybe you can stop by...

Trevor

949 1378 is the number

Nov 2005
    Sweet pics! Should've had tassles hangin' off your udders and a cowbell on the handlebars

Jan 2005
    I wanted to get a cowbell necklace, but I couldn't find one. I'd be so totally gangster.

just a man

this woulda been cool

Jan 2005

That is soooooo cool!

Sheepherder/Cat Herder Moderator
    Halloween was spent getting the Bullit and myself ready for a trip to Moab. FYI- the 66 reigns supreme on Porc Rim, Poison Spider & the Portal...especially the Portal.
    ...building wherever they'll let me...

mtbr member
    That is called Wisconsin Camo. ha ha

Nice pics Trevor. Thanks.

Show me your udder!

Mark

Jan 2005
    Yeah, next movie premier, it'll be:

"Delllll Taaaaco!!! Show us your bruised udders!!!"

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Nice Trevor. You are a great rider.

Back of the pack fat guy
    Jan 2004
    Try not to smash your left udder, young man.

Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkrdr98
    Nice Trevor. You are a great rider.
    thanks! Well I may be able to move pretty quickly on the downhills and take flight, but I sure as hell can't climb to save my life. I hate climbing so much that I took my little ring off my bike and I've got a road cassette in the rear.

A freaking 40T chainring with a road cassette!!! That's how much I hate climbing!!!

EP, I wouldn't do that, because the testicle incident resulted in the most painful experience ever. EVER. Testicular ultrasound...

I'm pretty tough when it comes to pain considering my broken bones count is almost too much for my fingers.

And I cried. I cried like a baby when that nurse sat there and put my balls in the icy cold vice that was her hand. It hurts to think about. As a matter of fact, that's enough.

Trevor (Tough Guy) Thornton

Monte Su Bici Maldita
    Quote Originally Posted by DelTaco
    thanks! Well I may be able to move pretty quickly on the downhills and take flight, but I sure as hell can't climb to save my life. I hate climbing so much that I took my little ring off my bike and I've got a road cassette in the rear.

A freaking 40T chainring with a road cassette!!! That's how much I hate climbing!!!

EP, I wouldn't do that, because the testicle incident resulted in the most painful experience ever. EVER. Testicular ultrasound...

I'm pretty tough when it comes to pain considering my broken bones count is almost too much for my fingers.

And I cried. I cried like a baby when that nurse sat there and put my balls in the icy cold vice that was her hand. It hurts to think about. As a matter of fact, that's enough.

Trevor (Tough Guy) Thornton
    And you wonder why so many of us hate you so much....look back just in this post to see how many times you praised yourself:

"Well I may be able to move pretty quickly on the downhills and take flight..."
    "I'm pretty tough when it comes to pain..."
    "Trevor (Tough Guy) Thornton"

Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbykr06
    And you wonder why so many of us hate you so much....look back just in this post to see how many times you praised yourself:

"Well I may be able to move pretty quickly on the downhills and take flight..."
    "I'm pretty tough when it comes to pain..."
    "Trevor (Tough Guy) Thornton"
    Tough guy... After I said how I cried... don't be stupid.it's called sarcasm.

tough when it comes to pain... I've broken bones and kept going for miles. I'm more tolerant of pain than most people. Not bragging, just stating that it doesn't bother me that much.

And that other one. I said pretty fast. It's not like I said that I was nathan rennie or something. Jesus, chill out. I'd say that you're pretty fast too. Downhill is what we do, and downhilling is the science of hauling ass. Especially when right after saying that, I talk about how other aspects of my riding totally suck.

Dude, get a life. I mean really, do you really find it neccesary to pick apart everything I say?

Trevor (cried like a baby when the nurse tried to pop his nuts) Thornton

And keep an eye out for me in Phoenix for the next two weeks... I'm leaving tomorrow after school...

Members who have read this thread: 0