Please consider giving to the Livestrong- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2004

Please consider giving to the Livestrong

Hi no disrespect meant and not tooting my "horn". I am sure a lot of the higher income (and lower income) individuals on this board give/do things of charitable nature and give back, in addition to just trail/mtb related stuff. I did donate a small $28 to the LA foundation yesterday (in respect for the 28 mil people, as said on their website, that die or are affected by this disease each year - as my sister was last year (she fought/is fighting and overcoming).

Just, respectfully, I know there are folks on this board with 5, 10 bikes and half to million dollar homes and still have disposable cash. Please give as you can, to ANYTHING worthwhile. And not saying you aren't, just sayin....

Recently I found out from Facebook that an old buddy of mine from back in 10th grade, his wife works very closely with Lance in fundraising. Lance gave her a top end Trek Fuel carbon as a gift from the "Great One". Nice gesture!

Also, thank you all for all you guys do for trails and riding here, and in that state. Even if all of you do not like me for some reason (you know who you are), I've decided to be consistent, and respectful in my behavior to everyone as everyone deserves that (unless they deserve a kick in the teeth but let's not go there).

Goin ridin then goin to check out the Music Fest at Ann Morrison Park. Hope I can somehow stay in Boise with full employment - as is NOT the case now - nice place to live. Where else can you so so many cool things, and go see a concert festival like this with free admission, and then get beers, bbq, etc................

It's like Simon LeBon chillin and meetin damsels at the air races only better, ha!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sound of Tires on Dirt: Sole Music
    Shredding with Good Comrades: Soul Music

Members who have read this thread: 0