Just passing on this message from Tyler Welshiemer for those who may be interested.

As many of you will remember, I sent out an email nearly two months ago, indicating that BLM was working on maps of Owyhee County that the Owyhee County Task Force had asked for so various user groups could give the OCTF input on trails that are a priority, secondary and not important - from each group's standpoint.

Madonna Lengerich, 4975 Bitterbrush, Boise, has graciously offered to open her house for the meeting.

The meeting has been scheduled for Monday, March 19, 7:30-9 p.m.

Actually, "meeting" is probably too strong a term. I'll be at Madonna's house during that time. You may drop in at any time during that time spread and mark places you like in pencil on the overlay that you like to mountain bike in. Our designated color for the final markings is red. . I'll then get the map back to the OCTF. The area is from Silver City/Buckaroo Creek/Corral Creek/Gilmore Creek on the south; Oreana/Brown-Catherine Creek/Castle Creek to the southeast; Murphy/Rabbit Creek/Reynolds Creek/Givens Hot Springs to the northeast; Buck Mountain/Rats Nest on the north; McBride Creek/Juniper Springs/Coal Mine Basin on the west.

Keep in mind, this is not a time to praise/criticize the BLM, Owyhee County, aliens or even the messengers! Based on emails I received, there are strong views on various facets of plans/agencies.

Directions to Madonna's:

At Hill Rd. and Collister - go N. on Collister
Take first right at Briarhill
Go up the roadway to the fork
Take the LEFT fork (uphill)
Second bldg on the RIGHT
east end unit -- big numbers on the entry

If you anticipate getting thirsty, bring your own beverage.

Tyler