Open invite ride tomorrow- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,209

    Open invite ride tomorrow

    I wanted to ride up on the mountain so if yo want to ride lemmeknow on here. I'm thinking to meet at the Highlands Elem School lot across from Simplot estate on BB Road at 8am.

    If not takers i'll prob ride w/Parker n' daboyz........

    late

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: laffeaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,981
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkrdr98
    I wanted to ride up on the mountain so if yo want to ride lemmeknow on here. I'm thinking to meet at the Highlands Elem School lot across from Simplot estate on BB Road at 8am.

    If not takers i'll prob ride w/Parker n' daboyz........

    late
    Are you going to be back in time to ride in the Tour de Fat cruiser parade at 11:00?
    Each bicycle owned exponentially increases the probability that none is working correctly.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,209

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by laffeaux
    Are you going to be back in time to ride in the Tour de Fat cruiser parade at 11:00?
    But it sure sounds like you'll be there!

  4. #4
    beer is good
    Reputation: Nels's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    522
    Hey D, I'll be there. See you at 8. Might be cool up there
    Prolly hit Tour de Fat in the afternoon, for a cold one or two.
    Steve
    "looking California, feeling Minnesota"

  5. #5
    Back of the pack fat guy
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,984
    Quote Originally Posted by Nels
    Hey D, I'll be there. See you at 8. Might be cool up there
    Prolly hit Tour de Fat in the afternoon, for a cold one or two.
    Nels! Welcome back! I wish I could make it with you guys, but the wife is out of town this weekend, so I get Daddy duty tomorrow AM. (Actually, the little one and I will be making an incognito appearance at the cruiser ride and then he goes to the inlaws for a few hours so I can get in a ride tomorrow PM.) Hopefully run into you at the TdF tomorrow.

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    353

    Looks like I missed another chance!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nels
    Hey D, I'll be there. See you at 8. Might be cool up there
    Prolly hit Tour de Fat in the afternoon, for a cold one or two.
    AAARGH! I'll miss another chance to meet/ride with you guys! '98 - I wanted to ride with you last weekend, but I had to get back early. Did Eastside/Sweet Connie's early, while you were waiting for your shipment.

    Have fun! (I'll be painting my house. )

    HH

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.