For Nick...- Mtbr.com

Thread: For Nick...

mtbr member

For Nick...

We will be celebrating Nick's life and passion this coming Sunday by riding the trails that he loved and having a post-ride Filipino BBQ. As you all know, Nick loved the grill almost as much as he loved riding ... We will begin riding at around 9am from the Parking Lot (by the RC Racetrack) in the Military Reserve (I'll always know this as Nick's Loop from now on) and go at a casual pace up to 5 Mile/Orchard and we'll hit 3 Bears on the way back. The BBQ will be at my house on Ada and we'll try to cook up some Filipino food. Please bring something to grill or drink and don't forget your favorite Nick story or Nick-isms. If you have a Hawaiian shirt, wear it. The louder the better. I'm sure Nick will be smiling while he watches us.

Please PM me if you would like to join us.

If this will conflict with any Memorial Service planned for Nick, we will reschedule for another weekend in July.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Quick update. For those that want to leave a car at my house and ride with us to the Military Reserve, please come up before 845am (or earlier if you want a cup of coffee). Iit only takes about 10 minutes or less to get to the MR from my house. And remember, wear your loudest Hawaiian shirt if you have any. The Filipino BBQ still starts at 1-ish so for those that will be doing a shorter ride (or not riding at all), just swing by my house around that time... As usual, PM me if you need any other details...

Members who have read this thread: 0