New Bike!!!- Mtbr.com

Thread: New Bike!!!

Horney 4 FR'ers
    Jun 2009

New Bike!!!

Got's me a new bike. Whatcha think yall

It'z also color coordinteded and come'z in "Save da planet "Green", word to your Subaru.

Doodz I need me a hook up and peeps to help build alot of wood structures, preferably like "Shoots & Ladders" with no options. I like tables too, preferably really big expensive ones dat take 40,000 man hours. I'll donate 1000 cents and put a big add in da paper for volunteers if yall could help. MTB or Die!

Anyone of you straight doods like monsters, bikes & chicken nuggerts? Hit me up yo. I'll mow yer lawn for any information leading to them.

Get'r done yall,
    Genius'er

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."
    Mike Tyson

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."
    Gomer Pyle

velopark.jpg

mtbr member
    Looks flexy

mtbr member
    How much you pay for dat beeeotch!
    You gotta Get Up to Get Down!

Sheepherder/Cat Herder Moderator
    pfffft. No cup holder.
    ...building wherever they'll let me...

BMX:Our Shining Future

that looks like tc's master's thesis!

the "bush whack trail blazer"
    Attached Images Attached Images

Horney 4 FR'ers
    Jun 2009

Freeroader

Actually, I got it free yo. All you need is an official IMBA trial crew badge which you can copy off their site. Print it off, slap it on your shirt and start asking people for donations. Last night at Macdonalds I scored 2 of the new "Einstein Burgers". 9000 cal each, now that genius!

But ya yall, the shocks got chlorine gas mixed with Anthrax utillizing nano technology which gives it a zero gravity effect. I couldn't really tell yall if it's flexy though. You guys like fried chiggerz? For the most part I just have these donater guyz with HDRFGSTP helmet cam's ride the darn thing. I just sit back on the couch with a bag of pork rinds and watch it through the 4,989,43.5p organic firefly powered 612.5 - 1 gen HDSTD IPOD using "Green Ear" technology. Anybody see the remake of the 80's classic "MonChiChi's" movie with Brad and Angelina? darn boogers are cute!

If yourall interested, a $50 donation and an Einstein burger gets a 2hr ride on it.

Dose any of you straight MTBR'z dudz not dress up your bike like your long lost Barbie doll? you know Back home we got a cure for that, and it's as simple as removing the advertisemets from your bike. As the famous Mr. Ed would say "To free your mind of your bike, is to free your bike of it's advertising". But don't worry yo, I orderd a new set of titanium covered carbonoxidized T-44.3 C-dale stickers so I's can fit in. word to your Subaroo

Does anyofyall like monsters, aleinz, and chicken nuggertz? hit me up if yall do.

Get'r done yall,
    Genius'er

"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal."
    Jesus
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xleRNyYl18M&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xleRNyYl18M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    Last edited by Genius'er; 07-05-2009 at 10:40 AM.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    with just the proper calibrated magnetic resonance, those wheels ought to turn by
    themselves, so ditch the chain and sprockets man.

just a man
    I miss Slamball. That was the sport of the future. Sometimes the future isn't as bright as we thought it would be though. And sometimes change isn't such a good thing.

Horney 4 FR'ers
    Jun 2009

skills park

Bombin4x, are you the one that built the skinny park in your yard? Don't take offense to this but do you still have it and how long did it take for you to get bored of it? There's like a million miles of curb around here not to mention a bunch of other options, why build it? I ride the stuff all the time and imagine I'm 50ft up with a hot, oily pit of Victoria secret models down below.

This mountain bike stuff is seriously funny and I still have a hard time not falling for all of these gimmics. My dream bike is called the "Inspector Gadget", just like the cartoon. Crap popping out all over, jet engines, oil slick, smoke screen, wings, etc.

Someday I'll get a clunker and slap a Genius'er sticker on it. Then take it over to Bob's to see if they'll do a trade for 2 Genius's.

Did anyone see the add for Mongoose?
    It went something like this:

We drove around for 8 months trying to find the perfect spot to test out this bike. Then we spent the next 2yrs designing it.

I'ts all in good fun, I went through this long ago when FS first came out.

just a man
    Quote Originally Posted by Genius'er
    Bombin4x, are you the one that built the skinny park in your yard? Don't take offense to this but do you still have it and how long did it take for you to get bored of it? There's like a million miles of curb around here not to mention a bunch of other options, why build it?
    Most of it still remains, but I have switched from riding bikes to pogo sticks on it. My pogo stick has a sweet dual crown setup: Marzocchi nitrogen/chlorine gas mixture, naturally. There's no curbing out in the cow pastures where I live so that's why I built it, so sue me. It was fun to ride with friends way back in the day, way back when I had friends come to think of it. Then everybody started kung-fu fighting and the yellowjackets started building nests under the wood so it was just me and my Kranked dvd collection and this silly wood. I still blame that one on Double H. He never told me this wood was "yellowjacket friendly" can you believe it? Gas was also $20 a gallon and it would cost me 100 bucks to make it to 8th street and back. So, I went Green and decided to staycation it out in Cowcountry, never to return to the 'big city' or foothills, ever again.

Since you're showing as a new member, what's your other screen name we already know you by?

Members who have read this thread: 0