Need a riding partner- Mtbr.com

Oct 2006

Upset Need a riding partner

hey every one! i am a 14 year old that lives in Coeur d alene,That is looking for a riding partner. I will rip any where i can but i need to find a teenager to do the long rides with me (since i cant do candfield by my self), i can ride up candfield easily with out stopping and then bomb down it slowing only for my riding partner.. I love to ride my bike every moment of the day. so if you know of a teen that is in my position or rides like i do then i wolud appreciate it if you could tell me how and how i could get a hold of them. Thanks

Jan 2005
    Why a teen? Don't limit yourself to people in your ag group to ride with... I'm 16 and have been riding with people twice my age for years...

Trevor

Jan 2005

ride buds

Swan,

Have yiu checked in at Vertical Earth in CDA to see if they have any scheduled rides? Since you ride Canfield I assume you live in CDA or Hayden? You may want to check out and see if anyone else rides at your school, and hook up and maybe start your own group rides. Post an ad in the school paper or get a sponser for a club at school? just a couple ideas.

CT

Members who have read this thread: 0