NBR..sort of: Toyota mechanic- Mtbr.com
    mtnjam

NBR..sort of: Toyota mechanic

Quite a few of us own vehicles and we use them to get to some, not all, trailheads. I usually prefer to ride to the trails from my place in NW Boise. Periodically these vehicles need to be maintained and that's where my question comes in.

I used to take my Tacoma to Roger at Finish Line auto, but a few weeks ago I tried to schedule a L.O.F. the shop was all closed up as well as the rest of the businesses in that complex.

So, anyone that can recommed a good, trustworthy mechanic let me know. I used to use the JiffyLube stations until they screwed up a fill cap on my transmission...

TRAIL KUBUKI CORNDOGGER
    Boise Foreign Car Repair on Emerald has always done me good.
    Nobody cares what kind of bike you ride.

mtbr member
    Michael's Automotive on 8th. They have been maintaining my Tacoma since the warranty has run out.

King of the Barneys
    Quote Originally Posted by ryman
    Quite a few of us own vehicles and we use them to get to some, not all, trailheads. I usually prefer to ride to the trails from my place in NW Boise. Periodically these vehicles need to be maintained and that's where my question comes in.

I used to take my Tacoma to Roger at Finish Line auto, but a few weeks ago I tried to schedule a L.O.F. the shop was all closed up as well as the rest of the businesses in that complex.

So, anyone that can recommed a good, trustworthy mechanic let me know. I used to use the JiffyLube stations until they screwed up a fill cap on my transmission...

We really like Oscar Martinez in central/SW Boise, by Orchard and Overland. Has a shop on his home premises. Formerly head Benz mechanic for LP, & has always taken great care of our 2 Toyota, 1 Nissan family.

CDB
    May your trails be narrow, crooked, lonesome and dangerous, leading to the most outrageous adventures. Paladin

mtbr member
    Ken and Johns, off of Fairview behind Dicks Stereo. I have used them for years.

sharing the love
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedCrank
    Boise Foreign Car Repair on Emerald has always done me good.
    I second that. They are behind where Lock, Stock, & Barrel used to be.
    "Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race." - H.G. Wells

mtbr member
    Carl's Automotive. (in the phone book). Specializes in Toyotas. Knows his ****.

Members who have read this thread: 0