My recent Moab & Fruita trip - Pics- Mtbr.com
    just a man

My recent Moab & Fruita trip - Pics

Drove down last Monday, chilled at the campsite for the rest of the day and prepared for a lot of riding. Almost everything we rode was new for me: Tues - Sovereign, Wed - Amassa Back, Thurs - Fruita (Zippety DoDah, Kessel Run, and then the Kokopelli trails), then Porc Rim on Friday. Other than the dust storms at the campsite which tore my tent, the weather was pretty good. Here are a few shots my bro KP took...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi!!!

Good job!

Nice! Awesome pix Craig!

On that pic where you are going down a rocky trail....are the rocks pretty loose or solidly in place?

BTW...the Custom Cycles crew is heading down there next week.

mtbr member
    time for the 66 dude!

just a man
    Quote Originally Posted by flipnidaho
    time for the 66 dude!
    The boys at George's Fairview should be preparing it shortly....170mm is probably going to rake the heck out of the bike, but I don't care right now...

just a man
    Quote Originally Posted by BelaySlave
    Nice! Awesome pix Craig!

On that pic where you are going down a rocky trail....are the rocks pretty loose or solidly in place?

BTW...the Custom Cycles crew is heading down there next week.
    Thanks Nick. Keith is awesome behind the lens. That is the Horsethief Bench (Fruita)entrance. Some rocks are solid, some are loose. That spot where the pic is taken is almost to the bottom, past the hairball stuff. I got hung up on a rock right before cleaning the whole thing. Rolling this thing scared me to death, I'll be candid.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bombin4X; 04-25-2007 at 01:58 PM.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombin4X
    The boys at George's Fairview should be preparing it shortly....170mm is probably going to rake the heck out of the bike, but I don't care right now...
    If you think about it, 170mm - 1.5" or so of sag gets you down to around 140mm or so, which really isn't that far off 130mm... hehe...

King of the Barneys
    Dood! You cleaned the entry into Horsethief?!? Kinda makes the best of Boise look like a sidewalk...eh?

http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/horsethief.mpg

You done danged good, there, boy. Amazing... Save me a spot in the Minima for next year's G-5 Gathering....

CDB
    May your trails be narrow, crooked, lonesome and dangerous, leading to the most outrageous adventures. Paladin

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Looking good Craig! That first pic, your backside is almost gettin buzzed by your rear wheel! Way to givr!

Are you gettting a 66? That motivates me to just pull the trigger and get the Domain I've been wanting rather than "waste" it paying what I still owe to Uncle Sam and the State of Idaho LOL
    Sound of Tires on Dirt: Sole Music
    Shredding with Good Comrades: Soul Music

just a man
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkrdr98
    Looking good Craig! That first pic, your backside is almost gettin buzzed by your rear wheel! Way to givr!

Are you gettting a 66? That motivates me to just pull the trigger and get the Domain I've been wanting rather than "waste" it paying what I still owe to Uncle Sam and the State of Idaho LOL
    You taught me all I know big Daryl! The 66 was a freebie from a Colo Springs bro. I'd say pay Uncle Sam and Uncle Spud first and then get the Domain. I'm just a practical fool of course.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Free Zoke 66 friggin sweet!

Yeah, damnit, Uncle Sam and Uncle Spud perfectly good dollars going to them that could be buying something useful LOL!
    Sound of Tires on Dirt: Sole Music
    Shredding with Good Comrades: Soul Music

mtbr member

You"re An Aminal!!!!!!

Members who have read this thread: 0