Moscow Idaho DH stage race- Mtbr.com
    More Riding Less Internet

Moscow Idaho DH stage race

Here is some info on the Moscow DH stage race.

On of the local riders, Justin Lowery became paralyzed from the shoulders down this summer. A downhill stage race is being held to help raise some money for him. Registration is five bucks, so come out, help out a good cause, ride some sick trails, and enjoy the new bar we built at my house

Registration for riders begins at 10 a.m. Saturday August 30th and is open to all ages. Helmets are required. Racers under 18 must sign parental consent forms. there are 4 stages on 4 different trails. Nothing really technical, just lots of loamy corners, and a few high speed sections. Here is a video of three of the trails we will be racing. http://www.rip.tv/video/view/3064/Kyle-Thomas

Saturday night/Sunday we will be sessioning my trails on the mountain. lots of step ups and step downs, big wide, smooth and super fun! People can crash at my place friday/saturday/sunday night if they want. We have a garage for bikes and room for lots of people. just bring sleeping bags.

My number is 701-426-6912. feel free to call with questions.

Kyle,

Member of The Yeti Tribe
    god that sucks to hear about the local ripper.

I will talk to my dad and see if I can make it down or not, my parents might not be down with me hanging with the older riders. but I will try and talk them in to it. I will but it out as the 16th birthday present since we didnt go and ride anywhere else that I wanted to ride.

and I would post this on PB too, there are a few people in CDA that might join.

mtbr member
    what area of the mountain will this be at? i'd like to watch

More Riding Less Internet
    four corners area.

here are the stages,

1-north contour
    2-up and over (without the up)
    3-nemisis
    4-cabin trail

Kyle,

Members who have read this thread: 0