more SWISS Cheesey Wheels- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Mar 2005

more SWISS Cheesey Wheels

Here's a SWISS I made mostly from parts I had lying around. Bought the frame on Ebay. It's a Fetish Fixation (irrational devotion). It's alu and a stiff ride/bombproof, look at the head tube gusset. Cheap though. $188 to the door in Boise. Wheels are cheesey Deore/RhinoLyte discs I took off a Giant VT when I upgraded. RF crank, 34/21 gears, Surly Tug, Syncros Ti bolt on skewers, WTB moto out back 60mm, mutano up front 55 mm. Weyless carbon bar, cheap tahoma stem and post, late 90's SID, Ritchey Vbrakes (suck)/Avid levers. Definitely going to have to get some Discs. Ride down Echo canyon (Owyhees) a month ago was a bit uncontrolled shall we say.
    Attached Images Attached Images

ride your bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Xylx
    Here's a SWISS I made mostly from parts I had lying around. Bought the frame on Ebay. It's a Fetish Fixation (irrational devotion). It's alu and a stiff ride/bombproof, look at the head tube gusset. Cheap though. $188 to the door in Boise. Wheels are cheesey Deore/RhinoLyte discs I took off a Giant VT when I upgraded. RF crank, 34/21 gears, Surly Tug, Syncros Ti bolt on skewers, WTB moto out back 60mm, mutano up front 55 mm. Weyless carbon bar, cheap tahoma stem and post, late 90's SID, Ritchey Vbrakes (suck)/Avid levers. Definitely going to have to get some Discs. Ride down Echo canyon (Owyhees) a month ago was a bit uncontrolled shall we say.
    Hey! I use those cheesy wheels on my DJ/urban bike and they've been just fine. Enjoy the zen of SS.
    Taking it easy for all you sinners.