McCall area CIMBA schedule for Fall- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

McCall area CIMBA schedule for Fall

Here's some news from CIMBA-

Hello all, Well what a great summer we have been having. Except for the fires the riding has been great. Our Tuesday night rides have been a great success and our volunteer hours are at almost 400 hours. Our goals have for the summer have almost been met. So since the days are still nice and the snow hasn't fallen yet we still have some time to have some more summer fun.
    We have also received the PolarPak hydration systems with CIMBA logo. There are various colors and options for bladders. All of the proceeds for the packs go directly to the trails and advocacy.
    The Bear Basin project will be our next area of focus. This area is very close to town with good parking and could be one of the best trail systems in Idaho or the US if we all pitch in. Right now we can make a difference in how we get to recreate close to home. McCall is growing quickly and we can make it a world class place to live and play both winter and summer.
    Enough of the preaching here is the upcoming schedule: -
    Sun. Sept. 2nd 10am Tamarack meet @ Crane creek parking area DH/XC -
    Tues. Sept. 4th 6:15pm Bear Basin meet 1 mi up bear basin rd. park on left -
    Sat. Sept 8th Trailday meet @ new nordic parking area off of Kings Pines Estates II @ 9:30am Chapala's will bring food for after.(As always bring water, snacks, and a great attitude) -
    Sun. Sept. 9th Jughandle meet at Potter Ln. 3pm -Our rides will be moved to Sundays and I will let everyone know where the rest are. -
    Sat. Oct. 13th Trailday meet @ new nordic parking area off of Kings Pines Estates II @ 9:30am. We will do a cruiser bike pub crawl and BBQ afterwards. The pub crawl might be weather dependent. We are also trying to get a movie to premiere at the BBQ. -
    Sun. Oct 14th Goose Creek Trail shuttle. Meet @ Lardo's upper parking @ 9am for the first shuttle. We will try to shuttle twice if possible. Donations for gas would be greatly appreciated. You will not have to ride uphill.(haha) Goose Crk. trail does have a couple of short ones.
    I hope to see everyone at some of the events and will keep all informed when we have more info on the Sunday rides. Thanks to everyone who has helped and supported us so far and to all who will join us in the future
    Happy trails,Matt Neuman

Sheepherder/Cat Herder Moderator
    Neuman!!!!

Too bad I can't make it up there. I'd like to dig beside Neuman and throw y'all some hours.
    ...building wherever they'll let me...

Members who have read this thread: 0