Lost white vest- Mtbr.com

Thread: Lost white vest

roar

Lost white vest

Hello All,
    We rode Ridgecrest and Shane's today from Fort Boise and somewhere in the middle of the ride, I lost my white cycling vest. If anyone finds it, please let me know. It was my birthday present...
    Thanks!
    RRB
    Whenever I haul a$$ I have to take two trips.

Hi!!!
    Aw hell.....now that I think about it....check where Buck's and Shane's and Central come together....where we all were when you guys rolled up before getting onto Shane's. On that third loop I did off to the side of the trail was what I THOUGHT was just a big ass piece of white paper. I didn't think much of it and just kept going. That could be it.

Hope you guys find it!

I just left a message on Gary's phone.

roar
    Thanks alot. You know what, a really amazing thing happened. We had a get together to get to tonight, so we split from those other two we were riding with and headed home. Thats when I realized that my vest was gone. So as we headed out in the car later on the way to dinner, we drove out by the mil reserve area where we had started our ride and we ran into those two guys headed back from their ride. We asked them if they had seen anything like that and they had, so they (God bless them and their tired legs) rode all the way back out to where you mentioned Nick, and found it for me. They had ridden right by it earlier and thought it was a sack of dog poo. I was just sure that with all the traffic out tonight that someone would grab it, but it was still there for them to get for me. So that turned out amazingly well. I couldn't be happier. It was a brand new vest, a gift from G, and I had only worn it once. I guess the lesson here is to always get vests that look like sacks of dog poo.
    Whenever I haul a$$ I have to take two trips.

Members who have read this thread: 0