Lost Camera at Jump Creek Canyon- Mtbr.com
    mortman
    Aug 2006

Lost Camera at Jump Creek Canyon

On Monday morning at about 10:20am I left my Canon Camera on top of my car and drove away from the parking area at Jump Creek Canyon. When I arrived in Caldwell at a friends house I noticed the camera gone and realized what I had done. I returned at approximately 12:00pm and could not find it in the road or off the road.

I assume it is gone for good, but in case this sounds familiar or you hear a story about a FOUND camera please shoot me a line.

It was a Canon Digital Camera in a small Case Logic bag. I can give specifics to the finder of said camera and offer a reward.

THANKS in advance.

BTW......The water fall at the end of the canyon is FROZEN. The trail is dry and bikable, but pretty short. The FROZEN water fall is very awesome!!!!
    ride to work, work to live, live to ride.

Hi!!!
    Damn computer ate up my original response.

I just copied and pasted this to the Idaho Outdoors forum. There are a number of members that frequent the Owyhees so hopefully something comes up. Good luck man!!!

I've got a topo for that area. How is the riding out there?

And this is related to Daryl's thread....Jump Creek is where my buddy Dustin got effed up and had to be flown out a number of years ago.
    Idaho Biking Yahoo! Group
    Support these shops: www.CustomMtnCycles.com & Reed's Cycle

mortman
    Aug 2006

Lost Camera near Jump Creek

Belay,

I was out there early this morning hiking with a buddy and his kids. It looked like the area around the canyon was void of snow. So, if you know any trails out there they may be good. I was only in the canyon and on the trail to the falls. I never have biked that trail, only hiked it to show people the "oasis". There are a couple of spots that could be tricky on a bike, especially with some speed. I would not want to have to be medically removed from that area.

Thanks for reposting on the other forum.......still hopin' for a miracle.
    ride to work, work to live, live to ride.

Members who have read this thread: 0