Looking for 21" SS frame and parts- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Looking for 21" SS frame and parts

Helping coworker find a SS frame, and just in case the Swap doesn't have anything...

He's looking for: Single Speed Mountain Bike Frame w/ sliding drop outs, 1 1/8 head tube, disc tabs, 19-21 inch depending on geometry.

And....
    Crank Set, used square taper, 175mm, prefer 110 BCD 5 arm style (Old XT, or LX at the least) Don't even need the chain rings.

Maybe one of you is looking to part with an entire SS bike: I lieu of SS Frame above: Single Speed Bike 19-21 inch Frame depending on geometry, disc brakes (Mechanical OK) adjustable drop outs rather than eccentric BB preferred

Hi!!!
    I do believe this is IdahoGee's bike:
    http://boise.craigslist.org/bik/276985984.html

EDIT

OK...doesn't look like the dropouts fit the bill....

TRAIL KUBUKI CORNDOGGER
    There'n nothing special about sliding dropouts.
    Nobody cares what kind of bike you ride.

Back of the pack fat guy
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by danK
    Helping coworker find a SS frame, and just in case the Swap doesn't have anything...

He's looking for: Single Speed Mountain Bike Frame w/ sliding drop outs, 1 1/8 head tube, disc tabs, 19-21 inch depending on geometry.

And....
    Crank Set, used square taper, 175mm, prefer 110 BCD 5 arm style (Old XT, or LX at the least) Don't even need the chain rings.

Maybe one of you is looking to part with an entire SS bike: I lieu of SS Frame above: Single Speed Bike 19-21 inch Frame depending on geometry, disc brakes (Mechanical OK) adjustable drop outs rather than eccentric BB preferred
    DK - PM me. I'm verging on parting with some of a 20" ss.

mtbr member
    I have a 20.5 853 frame. The maker is Alpine Designs (were/are somewhere in n. Idaho) It currently has ritchey dropouts but being steel could be changed out. Currently has square taper BB with DX crank. Not sure the condition on the BB. Headset is Salsa. Fork is junk.
    Oh sh!+ just force upgraded to cat1. Now what?
    Best thing about an ultra marathon? I just get to ride my bike for X hours!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedCrank
    There'n nothing special about sliding dropouts.
    Aside being lighter than EBB, having the option to go geared, being able to adjust tension without having to adjust disc calipers (relative to horizontal drops if you're running discs), no, there is nothing special about sliding drops.

TRAIL KUBUKI CORNDOGGER
    Quote Originally Posted by flipnidaho
    Aside being lighter than EBB, having the option to go geared, being able to adjust tension without having to adjust disc calipers (relative to horizontal drops if you're running discs), no, there is nothing special about sliding drops.
    I stand by my original statement.
    Nobody cares what kind of bike you ride.

Members who have read this thread: 0