long loops- Mtbr.com

Thread: long loops

mtbr member
    Sep 2010

long loops

i was wondering what everyone does here for longer loops (30 plus miles). i would like to ride some longer loops without doing a loop twice or anything like that. is it possible to stay in the lower foothills, not going above watchman, even hardguy? i would start at either fort boise or camels back.

just wondering

thanks!!
    It's all downhill from here.
    (There's a **** of a lot of climbing left.)

mtbr member
    May 2006
    From CB:

Around to Chickadee, over to Hulls, up Red Cliffs, Across Crestline, Up Sidewinder, Across Fat Tire, down Freestone Creek, up Mtn Cove Rd to the connector to shanes, up shanes, up 3 Bears all the way to Watchman. Down watchman, down 5 mile gulch, up 3 Bears and down 3 bears, down shanes to the left, down bucks trail, play around in military reserve if you want, up Military Reserve Connector (more commonly known as c*ck-s*cker), across Crestline, down hulls, back to CB. Will be in the low - mid 30 mile range.

Only part that is repeated is part of 3 bears -- but you'll be going the opposite direction (once up and once down) and a short section of crestline between Red Cliffs and Sidewinder.

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    thank you very much. that sounds like a fun ride.
    It's all downhill from here.
    (There's a **** of a lot of climbing left.)

Members who have read this thread: 0