Kuna, south meridian and east Nampa?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Kuna, south meridian and east Nampa?

I live in Kuna and am wondering if anyone else lives in the Kuna vacinity and rides out this way? I'd love to find some decent trails out here or at least people to do training rides on the dusty dirt roads.
    Oh sh!+ just force upgraded to cat1. Now what?
    Best thing about an ultra marathon? I just get to ride my bike for X hours!

mtbr member
    Here is a little snip (1mile) of track that is fun about 5mi from home.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Bump! Come on guys. Just interested in people to explore the south part of the valley. The northend is great and all but is a long drive for me.

King of the Barneys
    I went out exploring south with a buddy several years ago, and we found some fun, open, barren, occasionally rocky trails out by you, off either Cloverdale or Meridian Rd (?) (might even be the one you've pictured). I'd be open to exploring with you if we can get together. I live by Amity & 5 Mile, and ocassionally take the roadie to your neck of the woods, but finding decent trails would be a kick.

CDB
    May your trails be narrow, crooked, lonesome and dangerous, leading to the most outrageous adventures. Paladin

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by CBro
    I went out exploring south with a buddy several years ago, and we found some fun, open, barren, occasionally rocky trails out by you, off either Cloverdale or Meridian Rd (?) (might even be the one you've pictured). I'd be open to exploring with you if we can get together. I live by Amity & 5 Mile, and ocassionally take the roadie to your neck of the woods, but finding decent trails would be a kick.

CDB
    I'm at tenmile and hubbard. It would be interesting to look further east. This map snippet is west of swan falls road and south of king road. This area has a bunch of stupid mud bogging straight up the hill kind of road mess. I've gone further south a little but don't know where to stop. I'll see how things are thursday or friday this week and post.

Members who have read this thread: 0