Kenda Small Block Eight for the Foothills- Mtbr.com
    Hi!!!

Kenda Small Block Eight for the Foothills

Anyone tried these yet? I know Jon at Custom Cycles had them on his 5 Spot and he said he liked 'em. I've got Weirwolfs on the SS and the Kenda's would be replacing 'em.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Nick I have a new set right here, Dirt Dart loaned me to try but I haven't tried them yet. You're welcome to get them from me and run them for a while if you want. PM me or email if you want to come get them. I'll need to give them back though - unless you like them, in that case you could call Steve. lemmeknow
    Sound of Tires on Dirt: Sole Music
    Shredding with Good Comrades: Soul Music

Monte Su Bici Maldita
    For the foothills, those are probably the best tires that you can get for them.
    '06 Specialized Demo 8 II * '10 Specialized Pitch Pro * '09 Haro Steel Reserve * '70's Guerciotti SS

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by BelaySlave
    Anyone tried these yet? I know Jon at Custom Cycles had them on his 5 Spot and he said he liked 'em. I've got Weirwolfs on the SS and the Kenda's would be replacing 'em.
    I've been running tires with similar tread patterns and like 'em. I think the Panaracer FR XC Pr is a better value for the $$$, unless there is some magic behind the Kenda rubber compound.

Members who have read this thread: 0