jackson trails for beginner/ intermediate- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2019

jackson trails for beginner/ intermediate

Will be staying in Wilson for the coming weekend and looking for some suggestions...girlfriend is fairly new to mountain biking, strong beginner/ baby intermediate?? Has rode a few times in southern ut and can handle most of whats dry in Park City currently.....If anyone has some fun loops or good rides to do would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

mtbr member
    I'm not sure what'll be free of mud with the ongoing thaw (Grand Targhee is still 90% closed today which is opening day, for example). I rode Cache Creek and Game Creek this time last year and it was highly variable even with an earlier spring warmup. Grand Targhee even got enough snow last weekend for some folks to hike up and snowboard down, but it melts pretty quick.

If you don't mind a short (~1.5 hour or so) drive the Snake River MTB Club is having their Super D race and festival over near Kelly Canyon in Idaho this weekend. Camping, partying, frequent group rides, and the race tomorrow morning are on the agenda, and the festival runs through tomorrow evening.

If you would like more info or if you'd like to meet up Sunday for some riding on the Idaho side of the border PM me. I'm always up for company.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk