In honor of kyle.....- Mtbr.com

Oct 2006

Hope In honor of kyle.....

Hey all it's nick s. i just wanted to say my goodbye to kyle online because he might look at it and feel like he was appreciated and respected, because he really was. i just thought it might be nice for him to see that we aren't going to forget him and just keep on *****ing an arguing on the MTB forums. anyone is free to say something to kyle on here. it's up to you.
    Kyle i didn' get to ride with you much, but when i did , i always had fun with ya. your a great guy and a excellent rider. sorry you have to move to arizona and all, but ride your heart out and when we see you for those 2 months next summer, well ride for sure.
    good luck, and get laid.

Sincerely,

Nick

roar
    G and I saw Kyle's dad out on the trail a couple of nights ago and he said Kyle was going back to Phoenix to live with his mom... So have fun Kyle, and don't do alot of getting laid. Your mom might send you right back to Idaho.
    Whenever I haul a$$ I have to take two trips.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Who is this kid?

Monte Su Bici Maldita
    Quote Originally Posted by GranmalSturmie
    ...just keep on *****ing an arguing on the MTB forums. anyone is free to say something to kyle on here.
    Those were good times tho nick...arguing with Kenne and Trevor...Definitely good times.

Quote Originally Posted by GranmalSturmie
    it's up to you. good luck, and get laid.
    Are you trying to hint at something?

Comments about me welcome, rants or otherwise, because frankly I don't care.

Oct 2006
    hahaha your right, i should cherish those moments of head banging against desk, vein popping arguments, without those, trevor and kenne would never have gotten to where they are. hahaha. which isn't to far from where they started. hehe

have fun in arizona though. keep me posted when you get to ride a good trail.

cheers
    nick

Sep 2004
    Kyle when you come down here in Dec. we should do a night urban. I have a HT bike that you can use maybe I'll be able to keep up with yas.. HAHA Well I might beable to take you up skiing with Ash. and any1 else my mom and dad are being wierdly kool and letting me do anything I want. So I think we can go up to San or where ever you wanted to.. When you get here we will have a nice little party for yas.. I'll hire a stripper for yas too. lol.. you me and ro should get an app. and split the cost then we all can ride when ever we want and not worry about parents... I'll see you soon and when ever you want I'll talk to ro and him and I will fly down there and we all can chill..

Hope everything is going good I'll talk to you later today. Peace dude..

And Nick, Trev. and I did get somewhere..
    You guys will never forget us. And when you see some people fights on the internet you can be like HAHA its a Kenne and a Trevor..

And you wont see me fighting or being a cocky little *** again. I need to act like an adult. Kinda scary but it is working out good so far. Cant wait to ride with you again Kyle we had some great times. We will have better ones soon...

Monte Su Bici Maldita
    Well, Thanks Keene. I haven't been able to ride yet, even though I got my bike on Tuesday. When Kyle boxed the bike, instead of taking the fork off, he took the spring out of the fork and compressed it all the way down. Unfortunately in the process I lost a travel spacer, and not a single bike shop in the area has one, so I had to order one. My bro also can't ride because when Kyle boxed it he took off the stem, and that allowed the fork to move around, and destroyed the headset bearings. I'll try to look around for bearings and there casing but I think I have to get him a new headset. Once I can ride, I already have a few things to ride. I found a 15'x20' road gap I was looking at, a 20' creek gap, a nice hip down into a canal, and so forth. It seems the only riding close is in the canal (which all this are found) and street riding. So I am going to save for a P2 for $480 and single speed it and upgrade it as I go. Since Georges is also now a Santa Cruz dealer I plan to save for the summer and get a VPFree Complete w/ the SPX Fr kit w/ a 40RC2 for a little over 2 grand. And the best part is it weighs in at under 35 pounds. That'll save me 8 pounds, and It will ad 3mm of Travel!!!

Unfortunately I can't get enough time in Boise to go to Stanley w/ Ashley, so we are going to just chill in the valley. I can't miss more than 3 days of school during the quarter and that'll put me at 7. Plus her mom has to go and she can't get the monday off we need to come back. So....I am going to take a long trip up there during the summer.

A party sounds good, but you everyone at a party has to be 18 in order for you to hire a stripper. It would be nice though!

Nick...Kenne has actually come a long way. That is why I started to ride w/ him before I left. He had his moments...but who doesn't? He can still improve, but it is at the point where it doesn't make you want to kick his ass. I know plenty of people that hated him and wouldn't talk to him, but they have talked to him lately and actually liked him. I can still understand if you don't like him, just don't start to ***** about him, because that just makes things worse. Don't think I am trying to be an *******, I am just trying to prevent arguments. But Trevor though...I won't ever back him up. He has people now that like him on here ( ) so he thinks he can continue to show off. Just take a look around at his posts. His douchebag ass, needs to stop his douchebaggery, or go back to doucheville to hang out w/ his fellow douchebag folk.
    Last edited by mtnbykr06; 10-26-2006 at 12:45 PM.

Members who have read this thread: 0