HELP need room ?- Mtbr.com

Jun 2008

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! HELP need room ?

hello , i am attempting to re locate up to boise or open to other areas that have work available.
    not getting very far on finding a room to rent with some other like minded people- craiglist is a mess-

coming from out of state . hesitant on who and where in Boise , want the right fit . complete self up root no friends ect in ID. 37 s,st8, w,m,
    clean , quiet ,cool and reasonable , hunt , fish , cycle (mtn.)and sbk, workout , clean lifestyle, non student , no drama

past exp . if ya have commons with some one it works better . Not only a roommate, but some one you could see hanging out with too

i need some serious insight or connections, never this tough before . i have lived in multiple places-:

mtbr member
    May 2004
    it shouldn't be that hard for you to find a roomie in Boise, just go to idaho statesman www.idahostatesman.com, or try and sort through to the better ads on craigs. The north end is a great place to live for a mtn biker, as is east boise and even Southeast Boise or Boise Bench - those areas are not far at all from trailhead, and if you live in North or east boise you probably won't need to drive at all. some road riding or very short drive if you live on the bench. But rents are so reasonable in Boise, you might just find a little studio or something for yourself in north end maybe!
    Sound of Tires on Dirt: Sole Music
    Shredding with Good Comrades: Soul Music

mtbr member
    May 2008
    You should have a job before you come here.

Seriously.

mtbr member
    May 2004

Agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Anchorless
    You should have a job before you come here.

Seriously.
    GPRR:

I have to strongly agree with Anchorless. Get a job first. Even someting you can "tolerate", may be not ideal but someting to come to. I have a great job with a great company in SoCal, but am working to come back to Boise as I HATE SoCal now.

Unless you have a lot of money saved and can go like 6 mo's without a job, which I gather is not the case with you, geta position there first!

dk

mtbr member
    May 2004

Pm

Quote Originally Posted by GPRR
    hello , i am attempting to re locate up to boise -:
    GPRR:

check your PM's or Email, please

Jun 2008
    cool thanx for the feedback still lookin ?

Members who have read this thread: 0