Helena Trailfest this weekend- Mtbr.com
    beater

Helena Trailfest this weekend

I know I posted a link without any commentary a month or two ago, but I'll throw it up again. Here's a story in the IR. Registration is through the Great Divide Cyclery website.

One of Eric's ideas behind an event like this is to foster the increasing out-of-town use of our trail system, and increase both demand and support for the trail system. It can't stay under the radar forever, even on a local level. A number of our trails cross private land, and as ownership changes and development happens, those agreements can change, and have in the past. I know this is a hot topic in a lot of areas, so lend a hand and have fun doing it. It's also a good guided tour of the network.

Anyway, it promises to be fun, and if y'all in Bozeman are still torn between road riding and bad skiing, come on up. The trails are perfect right now. The Mount Helena Music Festival is pretty fun, too.

mtbr member
    I was just thinking to myself I should advertise this here. I'm signed up for Singlespeed madness and 29er ride. I would prefer to do SS and then the Long Hard One, but I have to be realistic about how cooked I'm gonna feel after Eric's SS painfest that he has in mind. Good call on the Bozemanites getting out of town if the riding is so bad still. I keep reading about it and thinking to myself how I've been riding dirt regularly since February.

http://www.active.com/page/Event_Det...1-2356994dbd1f

Members who have read this thread: 0