Heddin under- Mtbr.com

Thread: Heddin under

mtbr member
    May 2004

Heddin under

No parametric modeling, estimating by anology or financial and schedule analysis until morrow.

Goodnight good mtn biker boyz n' girls good night

just a man
    Daryl: CBro came up with a good sleep aide technique - requires a 50lb King Jimmy dropped from approximately 4 feet onto the cranium. Of course, this does have it's repercussions.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Hehe........what is King Jimmy? is that like the Burger King? If so I'll pass as, he looks pretty heavy. Or, is that Jimmy Dean sausage? I figured you like sausage so may make him "king" but not a God..........

thanks for the thoughts CP and CB

King of the Barneys
    He's referring to big, ole, king-size has-to-be-black King James Bible, that if they don't convert voluntarily, a few whops up alongside the head'll usually do the trick... heheh

CDB
    May your trails be narrow, crooked, lonesome and dangerous, leading to the most outrageous adventures. Paladin

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Hmmm, is someone keeping score? Does someone get credit for how many "covnerts" they get? I think the Mormons do? and are able to go up a couple more levels?

aaaaaahhh!

just a man
    Yeah there's a big abacus in the sky that gets totalled up, and it's the only reason you and I are friends. CBro and I are competing for your soul, whoever wins gets to race Bret on the pump track for a case of Ricochets.

HAHA gotcha big guy.

King of the Barneys
    The big black Converter model is all notched up, just like we used to carve notches in the wooden grips of our sixshooters to keep a tally in the old west days of the 90's.

CDB
    May your trails be narrow, crooked, lonesome and dangerous, leading to the most outrageous adventures. Paladin

mtbr member
    May 2004
    well, 2-"hehe's" was not enough to post, so here it is:

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehe

Members who have read this thread: 0