Harrison Hollow trails?- Mtbr.com
    Hi!!!

New question here. Harrison Hollow trails?

I think I keep asking about this on an annual basis.

Has anything significant changed over there? I think we last rode it early last year and the thing that stood out was the big fence that ran across the trail that was on the ridge that came down behind the Healthwise building.

Our normal ride would take us from Harrison Hollow and we'd work our way west and ended up climbing to the top where houses were being built. Then we'd make our way through a new residential area and then down the ridge.

I actually like riding there alot more than the normal Kestrel -> Freeway -> Hulls loop. Nearly not as many people.

Is alot of stuff still rideable there or has development taken over?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by BelaySlave
    I think I keep asking about this on an annual basis.

Has anything significant changed over there? I think we last rode it early last year and the thing that stood out was the big fence that ran across the trail that was on the ridge that came down behind the Healthwise building.

Our normal ride would take us from Harrison Hollow and we'd work our way west and ended up climbing to the top where houses were being built. Then we'd make our way through a new residential area and then down the ridge.

I actually like riding there alot more than the normal Kestrel -> Freeway -> Hulls loop. Nearly not as many people.

Is alot of stuff still rideable there or has development taken over?
    the fence is still there and most of the trails are still there if you head towards the school.

Members who have read this thread: 0