Goodbye, Nemo's.- Mtbr.com
    Cleavage Of The Tetons

Goodbye, Nemo's.

You have been a great friend.
    Last edited by rideit; 08-27-2010 at 08:10 PM.
    "We LOVE cows! They make trails for us.....

And then we eat them."

Thrill Bikers Unite!

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    I take it the decomish is going through now? Sorry to hear that,it was a great trail and you guys did a a good job building it from so many perspectives. Thanx for the trail anyway.

Cleavage Of The Tetons
    Thanks, Archie.
    That trail was much. much more than just a scratched in singletrack. It was a statement as to appropriate use of otherwise no-mans land. Cripey, it was a heavily logged, four wheeler criss crossed, powerline service cut, basically. NO wildlife issues, no hydrology issues. It turned quickly into the go to after-work ride/hike/dog walk for many TV people, without having to drive excessively far (or at all) to use.
    The de-comish is purely vindictive, IMO, and is going to further erode the (already) dismal credibility of a district that clearly doesn't understand it's recreational user base.

Good thing Jackson has pretty much the most progressive trail development policies in the nation.

Jay Pence seems to be trying to alienate everyone, basically.
    "We LOVE cows! They make trails for us.....

And then we eat them."

Thrill Bikers Unite!

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    The Idaho FS is a bunch of over paid goverment **** sticks. Pence and Kulgel are too busy making haters out of everyone. I never thought I would say this.....I think im gonna sell my dirtbike and buy a 4 wheeler....or a side by side......Anything to help continue the future of pirate trails....The trail builders have always played nice.....but those days are gone if you live in IDaho

Members who have read this thread: 0