good riding in meridian/eagle????- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jun 2007

good riding in meridian/eagle????

i'm looking for some downhill in eagle, meridian. i know there is the skatepark and Ussery. Anyone know of any other places for some downhill or freeride.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikemybike011
    You don't like a fork because it's popular? That's the most retarded reason I have ever heard of.

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Here is a map of the only trails I know about in the area. It is best viewed in the "Hybrid" mode.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0...1bff5a4e68928c
    Hope that helps.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007

thats were we go ridin

have u seen that trail umm forgot whats its called it comes out on the right side when ur walking onto that trail head. well thats mainly the trail we do. we made those so so jumps on it. yah.
    You don't like a fork because it's popular? That's the most retarded reason I have ever heard of.

Sep 2006
    There is always Eagle road, downhill (Going Boise/Meridian to Eagle anyway). If you hit it at 5-7 pm you get SWEET obstacles such as road rage and the occasional cigarette butt tossed in your direction.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007

haha

yah see its fun when the cars arent moving but i have been almost hit a couple times on eagle rd. people are idiots.

Members who have read this thread: 0