GetLost- Mtbr.com

Thread: GetLost

Rocks Rock

GetLost

GL Saw you leaving the parking lot at the golf course yesterday. Do you have lights? Will you be going up there next Tues.? If you will be riding thru the winter let's hookup Tuesdays and/or Thursdays
    Two weeks ago there must have been 40 riders on Table Rock, other than that I have never seen more than about ten, usually not more than three or four. Last night only three.
    Am I being kind?

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Dave,

your Tues and or Thurs night rides, what time do you start from there? How is the wheelset coming?

let freedom ring!

Dave...

I have been riding every Tuesday around 5. I want to ride through the winter just need to put some lights together. Just bought a new bike so I am trying to get it together for Tuesday.
    My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy! ~Thomas Jefferson

just a man
    New bike? Let's see some pics Warren!

Rocks Rock

Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkrdr98
    Dave,

your Tues and or Thurs night rides, what time do you start from there? How is the wheelset coming?
    I try to leave my house in Columbia Village about 5:30pm, that puts me at the golf course parking lot about 5:45. I have not set the wheel set up tubeless yet. I will do that before I use it.
    Warren, was someone with you? I saw two riders on Rock Island (from a distance) on my way up to the top of TR. I waved but don't know if they saw me. That climb makes me sweat even in the cool weather.
    Am I being kind?

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Thanks Dave, good to have that option for night riding!

let freedom ring!
    Yes someone was with me. A couple of friends from my neighborhood that I am trying to get out more often. I will look for you Tuesday, but I have to start early in order to get home in time for family stuff.
    My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy! ~Thomas Jefferson

let freedom ring!

dont know how to upload pics

Ok, so what is the secret to uploading pictures?

just a man
    Quote Originally Posted by Get Lost
    Ok, so what is the secret to uploading pictures?
    If you're going to upload from your pc then you need to make sure they're not too large, I think 800X600 might be the max size. If you have saved them on another website (likfe Flickr) and you can link to the pic you can use html tags to insert the pic by placing after the link.

What kind of bike did you get? Mountain Unicycle? Perfect for Bogus stunts and RI.

Members who have read this thread: 0