Fun Ussery Session (Cool Pics)- Mtbr.com

Jan 2005

Fun Ussery Session (Cool Pics)

I was bored today, and my brother has a broken arm, so trail riding is out of the question, so we decided that we could still go jumping and he could take some pictures, so here's the results...

I'm finally learning that bigger pictures online is not better. These ones are decently sized this time...

Me tweaking the last hip there right about to crash and almost plow my already hurt cameraman.

I'm trying to get some style going... Different camera angle this time... Can only wonder why he might have moved...

Throwing a bit of a tweak into the step-down.

My crazy little 8 year old brother. He was clearing super clean almost every time.

This hip is somewhat difficult to do well because it turns over 90 degrees...

This step-up is my favorite jump there.

Me sporting my famous no-footers over the step-up. Don't really wanna screw this one up ...

And saving the best for last is my awesome crash picture. This is me attempting to 270 the hip on the ho-train line.
    I've been trying 270's for a while, but I would always slide out, but since this landing is steep, I figured another try was called for.
    I felt like the landing was stuck, but all of a sudden, I was over the bars and on my head.

Expect some more pictures of this trick and some good video soon. I will kick the 270's ass.

Pics aren't too bad considering he had to shoot them all with a tripod and couldn't use the viewfinder or screen while shooting...

Ok, hope everyone likes...

Trevor

just a man

Nice clicks

Since jumping is one of my weak spots, props to you for the jumping acumen. That place looks pretty cool, never been there. Tried a little jumping action at Willow Lane a few times but almost killed myself....

The 8 yr old launching - cool!

mtnjam
    nice photos Trevor

Looks like there's still some fun stuff left at Ussery that hasn't been bulldozed

The DJ bike is still in my sights...I am leaning toward a hardtail, something maybe from Specialized P series, the Transition Vagrant, or maybe something a little less expensive to start with. I am still trying to figure out what size DJ frame I'd need though as I'm 5'11"

Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombin4X
    Since jumping is one of my weak spots, props to you for the jumping acumen. That place looks pretty cool, never been there. Tried a little jumping action at Willow Lane a few times but almost killed myself....

The 8 yr old launching - cool!
    It's one of the coolest feelings ever knowing that my little brother is going to be the biggest badass on earth just a few years from now. I wasn't riding at his level just a few years ago. I can only imagine what he'll be doing when he's my age...

You should come to Ussery some time with me and I'll give you a few pointers...

But really, you only learn from experience.

I mean look at what was a HUGE huck just 2 years ago for me...

Now I go a bit bigger. Just a bit.

mtbr member
    how much air did you get at tamarack?
    I just don't understand my wife....she thinks its nuts to ride when the temperature is in the 20's....go figure

just a man
    Quote Originally Posted by lv2ride
    If this was for me, I was launching higher than I ever have and it felt great. I'd say with the speed I was carrying through some of those rollers and tabletops I might've hit some 3footers. I tried to keep low to carry the momentum and some of those sections just pitch you into a long jump - fun!

Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lv2ride
    If this wasn't for me, I haven't been to tamarack yet. Going tomorrow though... Expect some decent pictures...

mtbr member
    Nice Trevor...I'm surprised your front wheel held up after the state it was in after connie. Tamarack was awesome...pics to come later today.

Russell
    Quote Originally Posted by trevor
    Either ive got a lot of mud on my tire, or i'm hauling Kenne's ego

Jan 2005
    Yeah, my wheel was toast. I would have backflip tailwhip x-up no handered the road gap if my wheel wasn't in such bad shape...

Tamarack was insane! I loved the lower wallride on super-g!

Members who have read this thread: 0