Friday Daddy Daughter Ride.....- Mtbr.com
    let freedom ring!

Friday Daddy Daughter Ride.....

Friday around 5PM haven't nailed down a time yet. I will be taking my ten year old daughter on a ride we enjoy doing. My wife drops us off up Rocky Canyon and we ride down through Shane's, MR connector, Kestrel and end at Camelsback were the little woman and my other two daughters will be playing at the park. I always let my daughter lead and just kind of hang out behind her. She loved it the first time we did this ride and is looking forward to doing it again. Is there anyone else out there with youngsters who would be interested in joining us? It is an awesome way to introduce kids to Mt. biking. It would be cool to have others along. If you are interested let me no.

Warren.
    My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy! ~Thomas Jefferson

King of the Barneys
    That sounds like a fun route. So how does your daughter like the Connector? And, I might be able to join you with my teenaged daughter. We'll see...

CDB
    May your trails be narrow, crooked, lonesome and dangerous, leading to the most outrageous adventures. Paladin

let freedom ring!
    The connector is when I get to push two bikes up hill instead of one. I actually rode that without walking for the first time Saturday morning. That would be awesome if you and your daughter were able to make it. Let me know.
    My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy! ~Thomas Jefferson