freeriding in jackson next week- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

freeriding in jackson next week

Coming to Jackson to ride Mon-Wed, was wondering if anybody wants to ride with a couple of Utah riders. We have been hearing good things about the Freeride Trails up there.. Anybody feel like showing us around? Or at least pointing us in the right direction? I would really like to shoot some photos of local riders on the trail.. My buddy and I are fairly comfortable on big stunts.. especially if we have someone to follow.. He rides a Demo 7 and I ride a Stinky..
    Any takers?
    We will only have one car, so we could use another crew for the shuttle.

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    I'm more of a xc guy, so I'm not real helpful on those trails. Most of the freeride trails are shuttles on teton pass. If you don't have an extra car, Hitching from the Stage Coach parking lot is widely accepted-bikes are picked up, but sending one person up is usually faster. Look for the folks loading up their bikes and ask for a ride The trail heads are either halfway up at the phillips turnout(Phillips canyon(XC/~FR), Jimmy's Mom(FR) and Parallel Trail(FR)) or the top of the pass and out the south side to Lithium(DH/FR) and Black Canyon(XC).

archie

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    you should also post on TGR.com in their forums. There are a lot of locals that read those forums more so than over here. Have fun riding.

Cleavage Of The Tetons
    Six pack + Thumb = all the riding and local knowledge you can handle.
    Have fun!
    "We LOVE cows! They make trails for us.....

And then we eat them."

Thrill Bikers Unite!

just a man
    Quote Originally Posted by mtn_man2
    you should also post on TGR.com in their forums. There are a lot of locals that read those forums more so than over here. Have fun riding.
    I think this is the link http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/f...splay.php?f=13 you meant to post...

Members who have read this thread: 0