Flounder needs a night light- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2006

Flounder needs a night light

After "The Office" (best show on TV) I hit the MC trail, Sidewinder, and Redsands for one of the best rides ever. I love how quiet and light fresh snow makes everything. The trails were perfect, no slippage, only problem was keeping the falling snow out of the eyes.

Coming back through Military Cove, I didn't even need the light it was so bright there.

Flounder get a light for xmas, and come out at night and get chased around by the yotes!

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Nah, probably won't happen. I like TV waaay too much to do any riding at night. Have you seen the thursday night lineup on NBC, you can't do anything until after nine. Also, now that Veronica mars is in college, which means my fantasies are legit, I just couldn't imagine pulling myself away on that night either.

As for night riding in general, that's for old men, hippies and guys trying to get away from their wives. Enjoy it.

Lastly, "best ride ever" is a little overdone. I talked to a couple of women here in the office who rode orchard/five mile last night and said the same thing.

Members who have read this thread: 0