Flip&RRB: Good for what I need...- Mtbr.com

Sep 2004

Flip&RRB: Good for what I need...

Case worked well. Thanks a million!! Too bad my pedals, stem and skewers are somewhere above ID, NV or CA. Good thing we're riding SS this weekend, 'cause parts of Shasta might be MIA.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetflowersister
    Case worked well. Thanks a million!! Too bad my pedals, stem and skewers are somewhere above ID, NV or CA. Good thing we're riding SS this weekend, 'cause parts of Shasta might be MIA.
    did the airline lose one of your bags? at least those items are easy to replace (but hopefully they find it and deliver it to the hotel)... HAVE FUN out there. Get those guns ready for SS experience....

Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by flipnidaho
    did the airline lose one of your bags? at least those items are easy to replace (but hopefully they find it and deliver it to the hotel)... HAVE FUN out there. Get those guns ready for SS experience....
    Yes they did! It's just part of a continuing theme for me this week...but, I don't give up easily. My client is going to love it when he sees "1 mountain bike stem" on his itemized invoice from me. Well, I'm off to suck some smog!!

BTW: Hopefully I didn't screw up all the adjustments you made to my bike when I took it apart.

Members who have read this thread: 0