Exposure+5" of Travel+Jackson's Hole+Hot Girl=Fun- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Exposure+5" of Travel+Jackson's Hole+Hot Girl=Fun

We decided to explore today and check out the drop into Jackons. It was all singletrack once you get off Amasa Back and all fun. Major exposure and nasty drops had us walking certain parts of the trail. We got the impression that hardly anyone uses this trail as we saw about 15 folks on Amasa and absolutely no one on Jacksons...

mtbr member

The bottom

This was a very un-Moab like ride. It reminded me more of Fruita (Moore Fun). The trailhead is unsigned (until you're about a mile into the trail) so I think they trying to keep this stash semi-local...

gringo-fied facsimiles
    next time you and rrb are there, hook up with the locals on that ride. Have them show you the lines, all of those drops are VERY dropable if you know the line. I hooked up with some locals last spring that showed me the way to jacksons and the way down jacksons. Way fun..... as always you three are keeping us entertained. Heres to riding with you again soon.
    http://www.bradwaltonphoto.com
    "you slow whitted rectal beltch" -sp

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by surly_an_instigator
    next time you and rrb are there, hook up with the locals on that ride. Have them show you the lines, all of those drops are VERY dropable if you know the line. I hooked up with some locals last spring that showed me the way to jacksons and the way down jacksons. Way fun..... as always you three are keeping us entertained. Heres to riding with you again soon.
    now that we know the lines, i think next time will be easier. there were a lot of blind drops and tight switchbacks that had us wishing for a bike with 8" of travel and a 64 degree head angle...

Sheepherder/Cat Herder Moderator

This trail provides lots of entertainment...

and is my favorite ride to this day!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ...building wherever they'll let me...

Members who have read this thread: 0