I'm a Bozeman-Based Editor with a passion for Bikepacking and looking for other riders to possibly pair up with to shoot some content in the future. Ideally looking for a Videographer that enjoys shooting and riding Epics. I've been an Editor for over 12 years and have worked on everything from Hunting to Bodybuilding to Home Renovation and more on a variety of Networks. I'm more of a Solo rider self-filming but really looking to make the jump and produce some solid content in the future with an experienced Videographer. (Think Short Docs/Film Festivals). So Many biking videos nowadays seem bland and aren't cut very well IMO. There's no drama, and they aren't that exciting to watch, it's usually just someone talking over a music track with some cool footage or a compilation of shots cut to the beat of a song. I'm Looking to jump into the scene and make some fun and interesting videos focused in riding and Bikefishing the Backcountry. Comment or Ping me for work samples and more info. Cheers!