Downhill @ Red Lodge?- Mtbr.com
    Downhill Spokesmodel

Downhill @ Red Lodge?

While visiting my mom in Cody, WY the last couple of summers, I went into the local bike shop and found that I had just missed a downhill race at Red Lodge.
    I plan on going up this summer and would like to bring my DH rig and maybe my trail bike and do some riding. If anyone has any information on racing this summer at Red Lodge, or just some other lift accessed or shuttleable DH trails within several hours of Cody, please let me know so I can begin to plan for some summer fun.
    Now I DRIVE the short bus!!

Help increase ShortBus' rep

Monte Su Bici Maldita
    Howdy James!!

Don't know exactly where Red Lodge is, but it's good you are going to try and ride in the Northwest instead of just AZ.

You got the bus up and running right?? If so, I'll send you a PM with my email, so that you I can get the schedules so I can go out there and ride in the near future.
    '06 Specialized Demo 8 II * '10 Specialized Pitch Pro * '09 Haro Steel Reserve * '70's Guerciotti SS

mtbr member
    Not sure of the status of any of the Red Lodge mtb trails, but on my list of "roadie rides" this summer, is from Red Lodge toward Cody up the Bear Tooth Hwy. I drove that in a car last year and was blown away by how nice that area is. The climb looks tough but fun - I saw several bikers on their way up it.
    Each bicycle owned exponentially increases the probability that none is working correctly.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    red lodge has the fat tire frenzy....usually sometime in August. Includes downhill & crosscountry races on red lodge mtn.

There is great mtn biking around red lodge / cody / cooke city.

Members who have read this thread: 0