Decent ride today on the mtn- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2004

Decent ride today on the mtn

Sorry no pics. Parked at "entrance exam" or "cheaters" (what is that cheating or what is the exam?). rode up the road then up Sun whatever front of Bogus Basin (195), up some fireroad, up the Switchbacks on Tempest, which most of em are getting pretty loose now.
    Down, then down to Gardner Peak. Climb out then down the fireroad below Deer/Doe point. WAs going to also do Eastside and some other trails not to mention but have to get some stuff done, which I am so good at focusing on of course (instead of being on here).

Gardner rips. Can't give enough credit to the builders/designers for mapping it out (man is it hidden well) and building it. The berms are done really well. It does need some work now - there's a few technical sections that need some work - not to dumb down, but just to make some more definite lines. Soembody moved some rocks around and what not on one for sure, and I wasn't sure what to do, so walked it.......

Also, is it reasonable to even consider taking out a big tree on the one line that goes off to the left, down a little rock drop, sweeps left then off the square rock (what people were calling the big rock)? I couldn't seem to get enough speed into it to float off that rock or would hit my shoulder on that tree that leans over into the trail. Just asking.

Either that or I just need to ride with better riders and see how it's done!
    Sound of Tires on Dirt: Sole Music
    Shredding with Good Comrades: Soul Music

Fly fat ass fly !
    Which tree ? before the turnout or the one in the turn into the climb over the rocks ??
    By not allowing the progression of trails your cheating everyone out of their potential.
    DEITYCOMPONENTS.COM

Members who have read this thread: 0