Corbly Gulch near Bozeman- Mtbr.com
    jones'in

Corbly Gulch near Bozeman

Anybody ever ridden up there? It's very near to Truman Gulch. There's a road off of Springhill Community Road called Corbly Gulch Road that leads to it. A co-worker of mine hunts up there and mentioned to me that he thought it might make a good place to ride. Anybody actually ridden up there? What's it like?

Unless someone says it's closed or crappy, I'll probably check it out one evening this week.

--Ben

BMX:Our Shining Future

off roading

I went there last summer on the dirt bike (motorbike) the part I was on was a rough four wheel drive road with serious ruts rocks and washouts I was just getting to the point where I thought I was in danger of dumping the bike when I ran into a pair of dykes picking rasberries with their jacked up jeep I was actually kind of surprised at how far up they had gotten in that thing anyway that has apparently been fourwheelin paradise in the past and the road is somewhat rough

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    You need to keep going past the rutted up stretch basically final time you cross the stream and start to climb pretty solid. The ride is fun but classic double track most of the way with some single track towards the end. Been a while since I road it but seem to remember it being about a 30-45 minute climb then backs off before turning to some what of a game trail. The descent is super fast though. I would imagine it is pretty snowy still once you get into the trees. Don't let the west side of Bridgers fool you that snow lingers in those deep drainage for some time.

Members who have read this thread: 0