Come on Spring...- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Come on Spring...

About 1 month away until Spring Break and Daylight Savings Time...

mtbr member
    wahoo!! I cannot wait, this will be my second year in the area, and the spring/summer was pretty crazy getting our house together, and getting situated at work. So hopefully this year I will be able to enjoy this great area, and get in some major riding. I should be all healed from sugery, and ready to go in a month, looks like perfect timing to help with some trail maintance.
    By the way, flip, I always look at threads of yours because I love seeing the great pics- keep them coming.
    -Jarrod-

Hi!!!
    According to Weather.com, beginning this Sunday through Fri, it's suppose to get up into the low 50s!!! Looks to be pretty cloudy though. And then on 2/10 and 2/11....there are chances for showers with temps in the high 40s.

Have fun in the PI Gary!!! Be safe and make sure you post alot of riding pix!

TERVOR THE GREAT
    I'm going to Moab maybe presidents day weekend, and for sure spring break! Yay!!!
    I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.

Back of the pack fat guy
    Jan 2004
    Who loves the fact that Daylight Savings Time starts a month earlier this spring and goes a couple of weeks later this fall?? Earthpig loves it, that's who!!!

For once, Congress did something right.

TRAIL KUBUKI CORNDOGGER
    I for one am not going to lose any sleep waiting for the whiners complaining about the crowds and, well, the crowds.

Boycott Hulls Gulch
    Nobody cares what kind of bike you ride.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by BelaySlave

Have fun in the PI Gary!!! Be safe and make sure you post alot of riding pix!
    Salamat Nick. I'm here already. Unfortunately, my bike is lost somewhere between here and SFO. Fortunately, I'm getting a new roadie built here and I still have a mountainbike already here so hopefully I'm only down for a couple of days.

Cleavage Of The Tetons
    I want WINTER to finally show up!

I have a Targhee Pass, A Jackson Hole pass, and the Teton pass, and a totally flexible schedule...and it hasn't really snowed in a MONTH.
    We can't ride here till may/june anyway, so fvck it...we might as well play in deep snow!!!!
    "We LOVE cows! They make trails for us.....

And then we eat them."

Thrill Bikers Unite!

Members who have read this thread: 0