Check out my new ride!- Mtbr.com
    TERVOR THE GREAT

Check out my new ride!

Everyone check it out! I've already gotten a ton of sick pictures of it being put to use!
    And it was such a bargain too! At just $35, how could I pass up this deal?

This thing foot-plants like none other

It's super beefy so it can take HUGE DROPS!

And it's super stable in the rough stuff

You guys should all go out and buy one right now at your friendly neighborhood WalMart.

Trevor
    I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.

Hi!!!
    Is that at the Anne Frank Memorial?

Monte Su Bici Maldita
    Quote Originally Posted by BelaySlave
    Is that at the Anne Frank Memorial?
    Sure is, and they shouldn't be riding there. Just puts a bad rep on the Fr/Dh'rs. Trevor, really, I am starting to gain respect for you, and treat you with it, but seriously, that is a big no-no.

Other than that, cool bike. For a river bike I imagine...??
    '06 Specialized Demo 8 II * '10 Specialized Pitch Pro * '09 Haro Steel Reserve * '70's Guerciotti SS

mtbr member
    May 2006
    can't beleive this guy actually uploads pictures of himself doing this foolishness. *sigh*

TRAIL KUBUKI CORNDOGGER
    Quote Originally Posted by ezw0rkz
    can't beleive this guy actually uploads pictures of himself doing this foolishness. *sigh*
    It's not foolish, it's just plain stupid and embarassing. First the kid jumps fences to post pics of closed drop. Now this.

Proof that adolescence is just vandalism, horniness and acne.
    Nobody cares what kind of bike you ride.

Sheepherder/Cat Herder Moderator
    I agree with Kyle.
    ...building wherever they'll let me...

gringo-fied facsimiles

you have to admit.......

that it is very fitting. it is also a proven fact that little boys between the ages of 1.5 yrs and 4 are attracted to the colors pink and purple untill their fathers interviene. Of all places to ride here in boise, this is totally wrong but par for the course de la taco.
    http://www.bradwaltonphoto.com
    "you slow whitted rectal beltch" -sp

Hi!!!
    Tervor ---

If you are wondering why a couple of folks here are a bit displeased with you (me included), you need to understand what the Anne Frank Memorial is:
    http://www.idaho-humanrights.org/Memorial/memorial.html

mtbr member
    May 2004
    yes agreed, thank you

Look out!
    While I can see the humor of the photo's and laugh at that, the location is absolutely innapropriate. Please, next time try it somewhere else, like maybe, the 15th street skate park just a short drive away. A lot of people spent a lot of money and time to make the memorial a place of reflection and introspection and not a place for skating and or biking. One of lifes lessons I guess. Take some time and read up on Anne Frank and the others that are profiled there so maybe you will have a better appreciation for the memorial.
    Ride the bike.

Monte Su Bici Maldita
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedCrank
    It's not foolish, it's just plain stupid and embarassing. First the kid jumps fences to post pics of closed drop. Now this.
    Well not to support Trevor here, but you don't have to jump a fence to hit that drop that everyone thought was closed.

Proof that adolescence is just vandalism, horniness and acne.
    I don't totally agree with the first one since I am against vandalism, yet I do like destroying things (just not anyone elses or whatnot). But, I am going to have to agree to the other 2.
    '06 Specialized Demo 8 II * '10 Specialized Pitch Pro * '09 Haro Steel Reserve * '70's Guerciotti SS

TRAIL KUBUKI CORNDOGGER
    Vandalism [van-dl-iz-uhm]: -noun: the conspicuous defacement or destruction of a structure, a symbol or anything else that goes against the will of the owner/governing body.

Now that we have that out of the way think about this. The bike that Tervor rode on is a bike that some 3-year old won't be riding and enjoying because he had $35 burning a hole in his pocket.
    Nobody cares what kind of bike you ride.

Monte Su Bici Maldita
    Vandalism [van-dl-iz-uhm]: -noun: the conspicuous defacement or destruction of a structure, a symbol or anything else that goes against the will of the owner/governing body.

Now that we have that out of the way think about this. The bike that Tervor rode on is a bike that some 3-year old won't be riding and enjoying because he had $35 burning a hole in his pocket.
    I meant the general stereotype of teenagers vandalizing things. I myself, hate that B.S. I only like to blow up/ destroy things that belong to me, that I don't care/need/are no more value to me.

TERVOR THE GREAT
    **** you guys, I am so sorry. I honestly did not realize we were at the Anne Frank memorial, or anything like that. We had to stop at the library for a few minutes and we pulled out the bike. We saw benches and that was all. I didn't even think about where we were riding as anywhere other than a place with some benches and ledges until you guys pointed that out.

I have the utmost respect for Anne Frank and feel like the worlds biggest ******* for doing that.

Trevor
    I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.

slownfat
    Trials riding is a fun time and great for learning to balance one's bike. And there are lots of spots in town to trial ride. But that place has clearly posted signs in several spots that say No Skateboarding, No Rollerblades, etc. It's a given rule of thumb if the skateboarders shouldn't be on it, neither should you. One picture shows you riding through obvious landscaped areas. Nothing says stupid more than breaking some sprinklers and landscaping that our (and by our, I mean the rest of us employed tax payers) public money has to be spent to repair. Above and beyond the signs, you shouldn't ride through stuff like that. Would you tear through your grandma's rose beds and flower gardens? I doubt it. There's no difference between what you did and riding up a muddy trail.

Trialing is ok, even if it is on a kid's bike that makes you look you just stole it from some toddler's front yard. Not using some common sense about where you ride isn't ok. Saying you didn't know where you were is just as dumb. The letters on the memorial are like a foot high and circle the whole place, not to mention the signs that tell about it. Honestly just say you either failed reading or didn't use your head and failed to act like a good citizen. But either way, don't do it again and definitely don't post pictures of your stupidity. I'm sure your daddy doesn't want to pay your ticket for vandalism next time someone on this forum identifies you and they happen to work for the city or BLM or whatever agency oversees the damaged areas from your attempts at trials riding.

BMX:Our Shining Future

The Code Of The Steed

the code of the steed is not the law of man the steed goes anywhere and everywhere anytime the code of the steed is led by the stagg holy unridable steed whilst the man may be tortured by other men and the laws of men the laws of men do not govern the stagg either or the steed

which infects the foolish young man who is astride

and when there done blowing money blowing up irag and afghanistan and borrowing three trillion from the commies they wont have any cash to enforce the laws of men already they have cut enforcement to the bone and have noowhere to go but down until the code of the steed becomes the law of the land

its a free for all

Members who have read this thread: 0