Brundage building new FR trail !!!- Mtbr.com
    mortman
    Aug 2006

Brundage building new FR trail !!!

Got up to Brundage Friday for a little bit of Lift Accesses riding while Tammarack was looking to get burned. Have not been to Brundage in about 4 - 5 years. Still have Elk, Zorro, and Hidden Valley, Tight Squeeze and Growler. Badger has been closed.....do not attempt to ride it !!!....not worth it.

BUT......they have re-routed a section of upper Elk and call in High Voltage. Not very long, but a good warm up. ALSO......they are rerouting the lower half of Hidden Valley. It is not named, or finished yet, but we got a tour from the trail builder. Right now, the new trail is soft like it needs a season to set up. They just started on it last year and got further this year. There are some BIG features that will be AWESOME when done.

It was good to see !!! Will definately be back next year !!! They are open for a long weekend for the Holiday. Get up there and check it out, looks very promising !!
    ride to work, work to live, live to ride.

mtbr member
    May 2010
    I saw some of the new trail when I was there about a month ago; it looks like it'll be pretty nice when done.

I'm thinking of going up to Brundage for at least one of the days this weekend (maybe Saturday). Anyone else from the Boise area want to go? Everyone I know is busy with other things...

Members who have read this thread: 0