Bogus Basin this Friday- Mtbr.com
    aaarrrggghh!

Bogus Basin this Friday

I just wanted to let folks know that Smileycook and I will be up at the Bogus Freeride trails on Friday to look at locations for some beginner/intermediate lines. I'm sure some riding will go down as well. It would be great if some of you could come on out and provide some insight on future build plans and get involved with this project.

We will be meeting at the Ridley's parking lot at 4pm for those of you who might be interested in carpooling. Hope to see some of you there.

Ian

Sep 2007

Ridleys?

Where's Ridleys?

Attachment 296276
    Last edited by Royal; 04-27-2008 at 03:39 PM.

Look out!
    Bogus basin road across from Healthwise. You can't miss it. Right hand side.
    Ride the bike.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    i don't get off work till 5, but i plan on heading that way shortly thereafter.

Sep 2007

Idea

Thanks for the directions, I was hoping the Grand Wizard of the Boise Freeride Revolution would relay that information to me (would hate to impose). Won't be able to make it anyhow, wife's on call this weekend so I can't be more than 20 minutes from home. Rough sketch of a thought I had the other day:
    Attachment 296442
    Last edited by Royal; 04-27-2008 at 03:39 PM.

just a man
    Royal I like your idea. Making stunts that can be altered to suit the level of rider...interesting concept I've never thought about. You have any others to share? Thanks

aaarrrggghh!

Never

Quote Originally Posted by Royal
    Thanks for the directions, I was hoping the Grand Wizard of the Boise Freeride Revolution would relay that information to me (would hate to impose). Won't be able to make it anyhow, wife's on call this weekend so I can't be more than 20 minutes from home. Rough sketch of a thought I had the other day:
    Attachment 296442
    Never an imposition. That's kind of my whole point. Come be part of it. The more the merrier. Let me know when you can head up and I'll show you around. "Grand Wizard", I like the sound of that

just a man
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan the Terrible
    "Grand Wizard", I like the sound of that
    I'll advise against that assuming that title - a little too reminiscent of the fools wearing the white robes and pointed hoods....if you know what I mean.

aaarrrggghh!

Good Point

Quote Originally Posted by Bombin4X
    I'll advise against that assuming that title - a little too reminiscent of the fools wearing the white robes and pointed hoods....if you know what I mean.
    I hadn't thought of it that way. We'll have to think of something else. Perhaps Grand Poobah of the Freeridification Project.

Sep 2007

Harsh

Sorry for using those words, I forgot at one time this was somewhat prevalent here. Seemed somewhat fitting though, Freeriders, dirtjumpers, etc. are usually the rebelous outcasts and most reveared individuals in cycling communities. Did anyone see Dave Chapelles take on the clan? That was hilarious. Glad you liked my take on the adjustable aspect of the jumps, I have a couple other ideas you may like too.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006

Planning on attending

I get off work at 4:30 and plan on heading directly up from there. Bike is loaded and ready to roll so hoping up there shortly after 5.

Members who have read this thread: 0