a bit of a spring storm comin our way- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2004

a bit of a spring storm comin our way

WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 12 PM TO 9 PM MDT WEDNESDAY
    UNTIL 6:15AM MDT
    Urgent - Weather Message National Weather Service Boise ID 209 PM MDT Tue Apr 17 2007

Lower Treasure Valley ID-Upper Treasure Valley- Southwest Highlands-Western Magic Valley- Southern Twin Falls County-Lower Treasure Valley OR- 209 PM MDT Tue Apr 17 2007

...Wind Advisory In Effect From 12 PM To 9 PM MDT Wednesday...

The National Weather Service In Boise Has Issued A Wind Advisory...Which Is In Effect From 12 PM To 9 PM MDT Wednesday.

A Vigorous Early Spring Storm Will Develop Over The Region Tonight And Strengthen Wednesday. Pressure Gradient Will Tighten Between Deepening Low Pressure Over Wyoming And High Pressure To The West Along With Cold Air Increasing In The Region.

Northwest To West Winds Will Increase During Wednesday Morning And Reach Advisory Criteria Of 25 To 35 Mph With Gusts Over 50 Mph In Areas East And South Of Boise.

A Wind Advisory Means That Winds Of 35 Mph Are Expected. Winds This Strong Can Make Driving Difficult...Especially For High Profile Vehicles. Use Extra Caution.
    Sound of Tires on Dirt: Sole Music
    Shredding with Good Comrades: Soul Music

Hi!!!
    This weather is driving me nuts. I'm still wearing a fleece jacket to work! Heck I even wear that damn jacket in the office still! The orchards in the 2C have been running their heaters and fans the past couple of mornings to stave off the freeze.

Y'all remember that hellacious dust storm last year? I was driving back to the 2C in it and got into Nampa and you could hardly see the interstate!! I think Gary, etc. posted pix of their ride when the storm rolled in.

One good thing about tomorrow is that since the weather will be sucky, I'm heading back into the gym to start lifting again.

When I get home from the store tonight, I need to throw some more tires up on the roof of my trailer so it doesn't get blown away.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by BelaySlave
    When I get home from the store tonight, I need to throw some more tires up on the roof of my trailer so it doesn't get blown away.
    I'm not sure if you have super heavy tires, or a really light trailer, but either way it sounds bad.
    Each bicycle owned exponentially increases the probability that none is working correctly.

mtbr member

Gobal warming.

I think its global warming

Just kidding!

However, some warming would be nice.

Sorry, I miss the title.
    You may pass me on the uphill, but on the downhill, my gravity kicks in!

mtbr member
    wow, I cannot remember ever seeing hail that hard in my life!! It made the tin roof of our shop very noisy. Sounded as if many, many guns were going off at the same time.

King of the Barneys
    Needless to say, it cancelled our Barney rides last night.

Commander Fred still tried to ride, but eventually the rain and his responsible trail conscience overwhelmed even him...

CDB
    May your trails be narrow, crooked, lonesome and dangerous, leading to the most outrageous adventures. Paladin

Barneys Unite!
    Wow! Fred has more stones than me. I went home and hid.

TF

King of the Barneys
    So did I, Terry. The recliner with the remote was pretty cozy.

But we have to remember, the Commander's faced down some pretty tough weather from the deck of battleships all over the world...

CDB
    May your trails be narrow, crooked, lonesome and dangerous, leading to the most outrageous adventures. Paladin

Members who have read this thread: 0