Big Shuttle Friday night 5:30pm- Mtbr.com
    Wandervans

Big Shuttle Friday night 5:30pm

With the daylight disappearing fast I wanted to get in one last shuttle down mahalo(gardner) and dry creek. We will leave from the elementry on bogus road at 5:30pm sharp.

We will have about 2 hrs of ride time to do the run.

Chris
    Live to ride!
    18 Cannondale Jekyll Carbon
    16 Diamond Back DB8

https://www.facebook.com/wandervans
    wandervans.com

mtbr member
    Wish I could make it, but I'm off to Pittsburg tomorrow for a week.

Thanks for setting up the epic tour of the Boulder-WhiteClouds last weekend!

just a man
    Mmmm that sounds tasty. I might have to get in on that...

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    How far up do you leave the top car when doing this shuttle? The only time I've done this route, we parked at the entrance exam TH and ridden from there. With fewer daylight hours, like you mentioned, I'm thinking it might be better to drive further up. Could I drive all the way to the "D intersection" and leave the car there? I just can't remember if there are gates before that point. Thanks in advance.

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchwagon
    How far up do you leave the top car when doing this shuttle? The only time I've done this route, we parked at the entrance exam TH and ridden from there. With fewer daylight hours, like you mentioned, I'm thinking it might be better to drive further up. Could I drive all the way to the "D intersection" and leave the car there? I just can't remember if there are gates before that point. Thanks in advance.
    nevermind
    Last edited by Fred Smedley; 09-13-2010 at 11:35 AM.

Wandervans
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchwagon
    We drive to the highest point on the ridge road and leave the vehicle. This makes the most sense in my mind.

Don't block the gate heading onto bogus property but there is enough spaces to find a spot to park.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...=UTF8&t=h&z=16
    Live to ride!
    18 Cannondale Jekyll Carbon
    16 Diamond Back DB8

https://www.facebook.com/wandervans
    wandervans.com

Members who have read this thread: 0