Best Lift Assist in Idaho?- Mtbr.com
    Leave it all on the trail

Best Lift Assist in Idaho?

Hey everyone, I am looking to try new places and I live in Oregon and was curious on what are the best lift assisted resorts for some killer downhill in Idaho?

mtbr member
    I'm not a serious DHer, and I haven't ridden every ski-resort in Idaho, but I'd say Tamarack was doing it right and building some serious DH trails and bringing in real builders with national experience. I don't know what Schweitzer has going on.

Don't worry, be happy!
    Silver is adding things every year. Schwietzer hasn't done a lot, but evidently they did hire some trail designers to come lay some stuff out that hasn't been built yet.

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    My opinion - Tamarack and Silver. Others have potential, but some work to do.
    I was gonna stop by and see you, but the Jehovas witnesses came by. When they left I started drinking. Voicemail from Paul

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    You could ride Tamflats one day and Brundage the next there only 25 miles apart. Then shoot up to Silver ,Schweitzer and then you would seen alot. I dont know if Brundage is open on Fridays off hand, but if it is there you go.

Leave it all on the trail
    Thanks guys, Tamarack looks promising by far and that is where I will prolly go.

Thanks again guys for the feedback!

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by formica
    Silver is adding things every year. Schwietzer hasn't done a lot, but evidently they did hire some trail designers to come lay some stuff out that hasn't been built yet.
    I was just up there last friday and they were just about done with a long trail from what it looked like. Schweitzer was host to the NORBA series for a while a few years ago. I heard the pros said it was the best/most technical dh they'd ridden.

Coors, the american beer.
    awesome thread. Gonna ride silver mtn fri and schweitzer on sat .... if any of yall gonna be out there look for a tall guy with a green mazda pickup with a boat and a bunch of other **** in the bed, or on the mtn a silver specilized enduro expert (06, before they got dual crowns)
    AZ has the best mountain bike gathering ever

Members who have read this thread: 0