Barney ride today?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2007

Barney ride today?

Is the ride at the military reserve happening this evening? I am new and have never been but if it is tonight, I will be there.
    thanks.

Barneys Unite!

Yep

Tonight at MR. Meet at the parking lot off of Mountain Cove Road (by the RC track) around 5:30 PM. We usually congregate by the ball diamonds.

TF

King of the Barneys
    Welcome, Coop:

We ride off at 6, so if half an hour is too long to get ready, just adjust accordingly.
    May your trails be narrow, crooked, lonesome and dangerous, leading to the most outrageous adventures. Paladin

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Dang, can't do tonight, and doing a group ride next Thurs. Maybe in 2 weeks. What trails are you doing tonight?
    Idaho

King of the Barneys
    tonight we did a typical Barney out of Mil Reserve, up the hill, up Bucktail, a group did Shane's, another group did part of Shane's and bailed down 3 Bears. All guys for a change. We miss the diversity of the female contingent!

We'll probably do S/R or Eastside next week, or if its really hot, do the Barney Triathlons on the river..
    May your trails be narrow, crooked, lonesome and dangerous, leading to the most outrageous adventures. Paladin

mtbr member
    Where is the the ride starting out tomorrow? I know last week it started off at Camels back and i joined in on the trail, so I'm not exactly sure where everyone met up. BTW that was a fun ride last week.

mtbr member
    Camelback parking lot again tonight. Meet ~5:45pm, leave at 5:59pm. CBro won't be there, but the ride is still on. A couple of us ride silver Turners so should be fairly easy to Spot. Har har.

just a man
    Quote Originally Posted by dezs3028
    Where is the the ride starting out tomorrow? I know last week it started off at Camels back and i joined in on the trail, so I'm not exactly sure where everyone met up. BTW that was a fun ride last week.
    Was great to meet and ride with you last week C, sorry I can't make tonight's but maybe next week we'll do it again,

cp

blet drive
    nice pick cp.. love the new look
    Save a tree & wipe your butt with an owl.
    Thank your local Sierra Club.

Members who have read this thread: 0