The Barney® Triathlons!- Mtbr.com
    King of the Barneys

The Barney® Triathlons!

Back by Summer Demand, The Barney® Triathlons! Where we beat the heat by riding the greenbelt, to pedal, jump and splash. Competitively, of course…

All you need to know for Thursday night is meet at NW corner parking lot of Anne Morrison Park, ride off at 6pm.

Some of you may be above such tomfoolery, so for you, I commend the ride up Bogus Basin, or up the face of Tablerock. After all, it’s only supposed to be 98 to 100 tomorrow by 6pm. Go on, bake your brains!

Let’s plan to meet at the parking lot in Ann Morrison Park on the NW corner of the park, 6pm, at the parking lot near the playground and bathrooms. If you enter off Americana (easiest way), just stay left and park in the first parking lot. Look for the goofballs. Bring your cruiser or fun bike, and if you’re so inclined, attire that you can get wet in.

Some of you tried real hard to complicate this last year. Just enter at Americana, stay left. Find my dark blue 4Runner in the first parking lot you come to, that will be in the NW corner of the park. We’ll have the mandatory pic-nic at the end. Simple enough, eh?

REFRESH YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE RULES OF THE TRAIL: http://www.swimba.net/education/etiquette

Ever truly yours,

CDB

May your trails be narrow, crooked, lonesome and dangerous, leading to the most outrageous adventures. Paladin

May 2008
    Doing this next week as well? Sounds like fun!

King of the Barneys
    I don't think it will be hot enough to be as much fun this Thursday. We had about 6 altogether, but I sent 4 of them ahead so I could wait for my daughter to show up.

So I think we'll go up the hill this Thursday. I'll post a message here if I remember to. btw, I did a little pictorial story of the event on another forum, http://www.rosstraining.com/forum/vi...146&highlight=
    May your trails be narrow, crooked, lonesome and dangerous, leading to the most outrageous adventures. Paladin

Members who have read this thread: 0