BARNEY® Rides First Triathlon- Mtbr.com
    King of the Barneys

BARNEY® Rides First Triathlon

Thursday was too hot for the Barneys® , so a few brave souls met at Ann Morrison Park for our first Barney® Rides Triathlon... Pedal, Jump and Splash. Action shots of the tough competition to follow.

Congrats to Cliff for the biggest splash and best plumber's crack, Esther for the best poker hand winning the big iced frappucino, and Parker for best can-opener off the pump house.

The concept was simple. We'd ride a ways, we'd jump in the river; we'd get out and repeat. At each stop I dealt a card. After 5 stops we called, and whoever had the best hand won a prize.

Thanks to Parker for the video, and for taking Chad's place on the Natty patrol.

CDB
    Attached Images Attached Images
    May your trails be narrow, crooked, lonesome and dangerous, leading to the most outrageous adventures. Paladin

mtbr member
    NATTY! Sorry JJ and I missed it, be sure to let everyone know when Stage 2 of the Great Barney Triathlon series will take place!

King of the Barneys
    Oops!

I almost forgot this most excellent cannonball...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    May your trails be narrow, crooked, lonesome and dangerous, leading to the most outrageous adventures. Paladin

mtbr member
    That looks like too much fun!

Members who have read this thread: 0